Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New series

+9
Sorta05
StalkerStang
C4PT41N SL0W
Simcik
TuxTshirt
Smus
Remaggib
Ex US Squid
Avanti 63r1025
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New series - Page 4 Empty Re: New series

Post  StalkerStang Wed May 30, 2012 7:52 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:Sweet! I'll try to run some tonight. Any particular tracks, or do you want me to use my patented threesome? Laughing

Well. We ran on our current Rolex track N-GP. I would be curious what times you guys pull there, as I have times for Squid and myself there.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Thu May 31, 2012 11:35 am

StalkerStang wrote:
TuxTshirt wrote:Sweet! I'll try to run some tonight. Any particular tracks, or do you want me to use my patented threesome? Laughing

Well. We ran on our current Rolex track N-GP. I would be curious what times you guys pull there, as I have times for Squid and myself there.

Squid and I ran some laps there last night. It seems that a few cars need to be reeled in and others need a shot in the behind. Overall, the cars are fun to drive, and the variety is great. Nice work, it's cool to see so many different cars. If you need more info from our testing let me know.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Thu May 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Oh yeah, we saw that early on. But I have refrained from changing the builds until we finish testing them all. The Beamers and the 370 have been untested on my end, not sure if you guys ran them though. I have ways to even them out once I get baselines from them all.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 pm

I have made the first round of changes to the cars. Further revision may be needed still, but this is where I'm at as of now.

All the updated builds are on my storefront. If you already have the builds, LMK and I'll just tell you what changes need to be made.

In short, 4 of the cars have been upgraded. 2 of the cars have been rebalanaced, they aren't really faster or slower. 6 of the cars have been downgraded. The last 3 cars; Camaro, Challenger, TSX are unchanged for now.

Thanks for all of your help guys, I couldn't do this without it.

* 6/3/12 Added the Cayman R to storefront. This car will also be able to run in this series.
* 6/29/12 Updated my storefront, builds are now free. I was accused of scamming and selling corupt tunes, but this was isolated, and only one person made such accusations, probably because of sand in their vagg......
* 8/9/12 Updated the builds once again; Camaro, Challenger, 370Z, Mazda 3, Porsche GT3, Audi, have been updated, please confirm you have the most current version on these cars (and the rest) Boss 302 has been added to the line-up and the 05 Mustang has been removed.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Just wanted to make this update pop up better. Note the changes above. Just making sure everyone updates the builds.....
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Tux's Rolex season is down to the final five races. As most of you know I am working on historic Trans-Am builds and I could pull A.I. season 2 out of my hat. Stalker is putting together a World Challenge venue, Squid has a couple ideas though he doesn't mind playing second fiddle to a real steward [ Razz ], Simcik took control of IROC, Smus has a few good series and we have ALMS GT or spec racing available. One might say we don't have any shortage of racing venues.

I see us easily knocking out one or two major series and two support series in the matter of 4-5 months after Tux's season. We could race two major series on alternating Fridays (keeping our current race date) as well as adding IROC and SEAT Leon on alternating weeks of a different day.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:38 pm

I don't know about Fridays, we have seemingly too many issues with the servers on Friday nights. Also, Sorta can't make it as of lately on Friday nights. If that's all we can do, it's all we can do, but I definitely prefer other nights.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:04 am

I'm down for what ever date works for the majority.

Seems we are busy with a few series, as long as we have people to put them together. I probably would want your help with structuring a point system and point standing set-up Avanti.

Somewhat related, I found a guy on the main Forza forums that has a lot of the World Challenge car liveries, and they are pretty good. I told him about our forums here, so he may join up with us, maybe to race, maybe not.

StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 pm

StalkerStang wrote:…I probably would want your help with structuring a point system and point standing set-up Avanti.

Somewhat related, I found a guy on the main Forza forums that has a lot of the World Challenge car liveries, and they are pretty good. I told him about our forums here, so he may join up with us, maybe to race, maybe not.

Shoot me a forum message or send an e-mail (geoffreyc312@gmail.com) and we can work out those details.

Very cool! I hope he joins us. I've found like-minded people by browsing the Forza storefront; there are a good number of realistic early T/A liveries out there. I put out a blast message to all of them in hopes of doing some T/A collaboration work.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  maxximilllion Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Stalker, if you need any number boards or SCCA/WC logos for the next platform, let me know, I have all the major sponsor decals from this past WC season.
maxximilllion
maxximilllion

http://www.neinshiza.net84.net

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks maxx, although I did make Pirelli, WC, and SCCA logos already, I think they are ok. One thing I'd be interested in is some liveries for the GTS cars, if you check out my storefront, you will see all the cars that I have eligible for the GTS series. Camaro, Boss 302, Challenger, Cayman, TSX, M3 BMW's, to name a few......

I would like to see the TSX and Cayman ones, they look awesome. The TSX's are kicking ass in the real series, I'm not sure if anyone here will run it though.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4