Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi huys. miss youuuuuuuuuuu :)

+2
Simcik
Josh on ze bass
6 posters

Go down

Hi huys. miss youuuuuuuuuuu :) Empty Hi huys. miss youuuuuuuuuuu :)

Post  Josh on ze bass Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Hai guys!  

Miss youuuuuuuuuu!

iRacing and have been going steady for almost 2 years Smile 

Just thinkin' of ya'll.  

-Joshy
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Hi huys. miss youuuuuuuuuuu :) Empty Re: Hi huys. miss youuuuuuuuuuu :)

Post  Simcik Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:25 am

Man, I hear ya. Miss racing you guys. Have some of my favorite racing pics rotating as my screen saver at work, and sometimes I just sit there and watch it for a few minutes.

Gotta do a big fun run some weekend or something...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorta05 Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Sorta checking in...  What's everyone up to now a days?  Me and iracing are going through some tough times right now.  Headed to SoCal to live again in a couple of months.
Sorta05
Sorta05

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:56 am

Honestly? Not much online gaming for me. Still cant justify a X1 purchase, and my PC's hard-drive failed, so... With no dedicated group to race with anymore, I've kinda just been letting it slide. Would like to get going again, however.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorta05 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:19 am

iracing is kind of a rip off considering how much you pay imo.  It's a good sim but they really don't cater to the casual racer at all.  You either live and breath it everyday or don't play it all.  and dropping a grand on a game that you end up not playing at all is kind of crappy. 

Hard drive's should be pretty cheap now adays.  If  your pc is half way descent check out assetta corsa (asseto corso???). Great physics, just less tracks and cars then iracing but you can get it on steam on sale for like 20 or 30 at times I think.
Sorta05
Sorta05

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Yeah, I miss you guys too! We definitely have to get something going together soon. I would do either iRacing or FM4. Sorta, I disagree on with you on the iracing deal, there's plenty of races to do that don't cost anything but the subscription. There's also plenty of hosted stuff. I haven't raced since last year, but I can still find races if I want. I may race tonight. I guess it takes a little more effort than Forza, but it's hardly lacking in races.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Heyoh! Look at the band members all in one place again. Smile What's up guys? I've been occupying my time bangin' hoes and causing all sorts of mischief in Los Santos. I'm with Sim in the cost department. My plans right now are to buy an Xbox One on Black Friday.

I can back Sorta, I've heard good things coming from the Assetto Corsa camp. Project CARS has been pushed out to 5/12 though that will give another Xbox One option when it finally hits shelves.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorta05 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:15 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:Yeah, I miss you guys too! We definitely have to get something going together soon. I would do either iRacing or FM4. Sorta, I disagree on with you on the iracing deal, there's plenty of races to do that don't cost anything but the subscription. There's also plenty of hosted stuff. I haven't raced since last year, but I can still find races if I want. I may race tonight. I guess it takes a little more effort than Forza, but it's hardly lacking in races.

No problem finding hosted races Tux.  The cost problem is in purchasing the game and the subscription (not hosting races).  They make the seasons so that you have to buy every freakin track (for oval or road).  My main complaint is not having any fixed races at the B and A license levels.  I've been wrecked one to many times by c and d drivers at fixed events.  We should try and put together a team for the new swap feature though sometimes. 

Avanti:  I'm headed to SoCal this summer.  I'll hit you up if I'm ever up your way.
Sorta05
Sorta05

Back to top Go down

Post  maxximilllion Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:15 am

Checking in...
maxximilllion
maxximilllion

http://www.neinshiza.net84.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down