Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week in Review Feb. 24

3 posters

Go down

Week in Review Feb. 24 Empty Week in Review Feb. 24

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:28 am

Turn 10 wrote:Finally, I wanted to let you all know that we are getting close to the release of our next Forza Motorsport 4 title update. We will release more details soon, but it’s important to know that this title update WILL address, among other things, the recent multiplayer lobby issues that have become prevalent in the game. We’ll have a more complete description of the title update upon its release; in the meantime, know that it’s coming soon and thank you for your continued patience!
Ask and ye shall receive. I don't know exactly what "multiplayer lobby issues" they mean, I can only hope it has to do with the connectivity.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Week in Review Feb. 24 Empty Re: Week in Review Feb. 24

Post  Smus Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Awesome. Im glad theyre at least trying to fix things rather than just letting them ride.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Watch, it'll be a 20 minute download update, and make things the same if not worse. Somehow.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down