Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dodge Dart at Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4 posters

Go down

Dodge Dart at Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Empty Dodge Dart at Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Post  TuxTshirt Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Hey guys. There's a competition for Dart Walkaround videos being held. This is the girl from my dealership. Check out the video. Like it, subscribe if you wish. Spread the word. Thanks in advance for the exposure.

TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Dodge Dart at Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Empty Re: Dodge Dart at Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 am

I see "Miss Mopar" has no ring...... nice.....
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Dodge Dart at Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Empty Re: Dodge Dart at Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Don't get too excited, I showed her your pic and told her you were a weirdo and she heard enough.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Aww, women sales people. Never really liked them. Most of them figured that if they were cute, they didn't need to know shit about the product. Of course, they'd never be around when the time came to deal with the upset customer who wondered why their radio that had a phone-shaped button didn't actually have the phone (called uConnect) feature. Or other b.s. like that.

Eh, maybe that's not fair to her, but NONE of the women I worked with gave a damn about the cars, and most of them weren't that good at selling either, they just thought people would buy from them if they flirted. Sorry, I don't care how cute you are, I ain't spending car-money on you unless you're taking my last name.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Damn, if they release an SRT version of this, I am going to be torn. An SRT Dart, or a new SRT Challenger?

Maybe I can afford both by then...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Actually, this sales girl knows more than all other sales people. Not only is she a gearhead, she shares a 1970 Challenger Convertible with her dad.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:Actually, this sales girl knows more than all other sales people. Not only is she a gearhead, she shares a 1970 Challenger Convertible with her dad.

Well, that is just AWESOME! Tell her to keep representing the brand then.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:Actually, this sales girl knows more than all other sales people. Not only is she a gearhead, she shares a 1970 Challenger Convertible with her dad.

If I weren't married I'd count on you to put in a good word for me... king
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down