Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project CARS

+3
Remaggib
Avanti 63r1025
TuxTshirt
7 posters

Go down

Project CARS - Page 2 Empty Re: Project CARS

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:45 am

Another date push back to April 7, 2015, so that sucks but I presume it's to iron out more wrinkles. Here's what Amazon's preview says:

• With a huge range of cars and motorsports on offer - everything from road cars, US muscle, and supercars, to GT, Le Mans Prototypes, open wheel, and even karts; whatever your passion, there's something perfect for you - with more being added regularly!
  • Create a driver, choose a starting motorsport, and sign your first contract. Succeed and you'll get offers from other teams, special invitations, and endorsements.
  • Create your own public and private race weekends including full practice, qualifying, and warmup sessions or browse and search all games currently being played across the globe to find the perfect game with others of your skill level and preference.
  • Challenge your friends and the worldwide community in asynchronous Time Trial challenges with full downloadable ghost leaderboards, or compete in a regularly-updated season of special community events for real-world prizes.
  • Race on over 60 unique tracks including closed circuits and point-to-point locations at any time of day and in ever-changing weather conditions.

I like a lot of what's listed; the two which jump out at me, creating our own race weekends, and choosing a starting motorsport. Rem., Sim, Lowrider, get the game and immediately jump into karting; you can learn a lot at that level.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Project CARS - Page 2 Empty Re: Project CARS

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Fri May 15, 2015 4:58 am

It is released, http://www.projectcarsgame.com

I love what Top Gear wrote in review, "Forza and Gran Turismo finally have genuine competition on the racing podium." Rem, this is the missing competition those two titles needed to push their respective developers to greatness. Don't kick Forza out of your life completely just yet. Competition brings out the best in the business.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down