Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

A season of Time Trial

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A season of Time Trial

Post  Avanti 63r1025 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:20 pm

http://www.nasa-tt.com/

I know there isn't only one fan of time trial on this forum. If someone were to have the desire to be a time trial steward, I'd start with the above link. NASA has many cars in base class and they've adjusted the classes based on modifications. This would be a good Forza series as NASA has even sorted out engine swaps; a digital competitor could race a Civic with a K20A or H22 engine swap and be classed against similarly performing vehicles.
Avanti 63r1025

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A season of Time Trial

Post  StalkerStang on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:15 pm

All joking aside, I really am not a fan of time trial. I like to be racing the other cars, not a time. I don't like passing someone and not really gain a position because its based on time.

But I'd be happy to do testing for anyone putting together builds and such if someone does this series.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:12 am

Yea Im with Stalker but I think we all would be willing to give it a try if Avanti and Sim or anyone else were to give er a go and try it. I know I teased Sim a bunch about it but since we havent tried it just yet I suppose I cant say with certainty that it would be less fun. Like usual I will race anything just to see if its fun like my idea for a City Smart Car series called the Smart Offs. Maybe the Smart Offs could use Sims idea of TTs somehow?

Win The Day! I love my Ducks!
Ex US Squid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 pm

If we're racing Smart cars, I want full contact ability. I think it would be much fun.
Remaggib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top