Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tudor United SportsCar Championship

+3
Sorta05
Simcik
Ex US Squid
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tudor United SportsCar Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Tudor United SportsCar Championship

Post  Ex US Squid Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:27 am

They have alot more tv coverage but its on FS2 which is in flux for Comcast customers.  Last I heard it was a back burner channel addition until the FCC and Time Warner all come together or not.  So I rely on FS1 coverage and usually DVR it so I can watch it whenevs...  I would kill for a Klondike bar....errrr.... FS2 and SPEED2.   I have to admit that I am starting to think NBC Sports seems to have the best coverage of racing with devoted coverage to IRL, F1, and PWC along with Stadium Super Trucks and tons of random Lucas Oil Off, Onroad stuff!  

I feel that Fox signed up WAY to many separate sports coverage contracts and now have to choose which to air as many of them are overlapping with the racing contracts.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2