Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doom 2 TEASER VIDEO. You heard me. Watch it. March 29th

+3
StalkerStang
TuxTshirt
Josh on ze bass
7 posters

Go down

Doom 2 TEASER VIDEO.  You heard me.  Watch it.  March 29th Empty Doom 2 TEASER VIDEO. You heard me. Watch it. March 29th

Post  Josh on ze bass Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Made a video for DOOM 2: 8 LAPS AT THE GREEN HELL OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM (or something).
please watch.
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Doom 2 TEASER VIDEO.  You heard me.  Watch it.  March 29th Empty Re: Doom 2 TEASER VIDEO. You heard me. Watch it. March 29th

Post  TuxTshirt Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Two words: EPIC

scratch
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Doom 2 TEASER VIDEO.  You heard me.  Watch it.  March 29th Empty Re: Doom 2 TEASER VIDEO. You heard me. Watch it. March 29th

Post  StalkerStang Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:16 am

Fuck yeah....
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 pm

To be clear, it is the 29th, this coming Friday correct? Don't want to get the day wrong and miss it, assuming I'm not at a funeral. (Wife's aunt in ICU after surgery this morning, outlook not good.) The 29th of March holds a significance for me, as this year is a decade and a half since my life changing car accident.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Remaggib wrote:To be clear, it is the 29th, this coming Friday correct? Don't want to get the day wrong and miss it, assuming I'm not at a funeral. (Wife's aunt in ICU after surgery this morning, outlook not good.) The 29th of March holds a significance for me, as this year is a decade and a half since my life changing car accident.

You might have to explain that now. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on ze bass Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Remaggib wrote:To be clear, it is the 29th, this coming Friday correct? Don't want to get the day wrong and miss it, assuming I'm not at a funeral. (Wife's aunt in ICU after surgery this morning, outlook not good.) The 29th of March holds a significance for me, as this year is a decade and a half since my life changing car accident.

Yessir Rem it is next Friday. the 29th. 8:30pm qualifying starts.
We're all glad you're here and alive, so if'n ya can't make it don't sweat. However, if you do arrive in style, we can celebrate your awesome life by doing laps at a track that's killed PLENTY of people Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:06 pm

I like the sound of that! The accident that should have killed me came almost 2 years later to the day of the accident I'm referring to, but the consequences were short term from that one. Just crutches for a month and a total loss of the car. Hard to revive a car when you crack the transmission in half. The original accident was me on a 25mph road, turning into my driveway, when a Cadillac locked up their tires for 30 feet on the newly blacktopped road (about 3 months old), and hit me in excess of 65mph. As I was half way into the driveway, it was a 45 degree collision, jarring my body in a most spectacular fashion. Despite the seatbelt, my car's rightward indication left a particular vulnerability in terms of relatively open cabin space in which my body attempted to occupy. However, as was the nature of Toyota's design for that particular model year, only the upper portion of my body was able to occupy said open space, while the lower portion was restricted by the seatbelt lock and additionally the transmissional forward velocity selection stick. This wrenched my body in such a way as to cause serious longstanding damage to my spine-ular backness.

In other words, 15 years ago a dude was going way too fast, apparently didn't see me in front of him, locked his brakes, plowed my car, and in the crash I wrenched my back bad enough to herniate 2 discs, and cause my first disc to (over time) fuse to my pelvis. Yeah, no good. The accident 2 years later was a rollover after dropping into a 30 foot ravine. Transmission cracked in half, the car rolled, the steering wheel bent, and my face pushed the windshield out of the car. No seatbelt. No good.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Rem. Shocked

Have you looked into moving to Hollywood and becoming a stunt driver? Jesus dude; you have a penchant for quite the automotive wreck. cheers
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:57 pm

lol no kidding... Now, I've told you about 15 and 13 years ago, however have not mentioned what happened 14 years ago, also late March alien
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Well, I for one, am glad you're still with us Rem. As you all know, I'm a HUGE Rem fan. We're talking throbbing.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Throbbing? More like swollen.... lol
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:34 am

Only his nipples...when he thinks of Rem
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down