Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NNS and CWTS new tracks on schedule in NASCAR, totally worth a look.

2 posters

Go down

NNS and CWTS new tracks on schedule in NASCAR, totally worth a look. Empty NNS and CWTS new tracks on schedule in NASCAR, totally worth a look.

Post  Josh on ze bass Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Sadly, this year.. One of my favorite races. the NNS at Gilles de bleuhbleugh Montreal (currently the f1 track), has been taken off the schedule Sad. mega sad face. I'll miss all those ridiculous breaking zones for passing.

However! To replace it, the Mid-Ohio Sports car course will be added! I know there's not as many passing zones. BUT HEY. I'm glad NASCAR will keep a road course on the schedule. Lookin forward to it!

THE TRUCKS! w00000000000t! It's really probably most likely maybe gonna happen! THE TRUCK SERIES AT ELDORA SPEEDWAY!! Who knows what'll happen.. But I'll tune in and watch the wreck fest. Smile

Next year's over all NASCAR season with all 3 series looks to be like a good one.

Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

NNS and CWTS new tracks on schedule in NASCAR, totally worth a look. Empty Re: NNS and CWTS new tracks on schedule in NASCAR, totally worth a look.

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:22 pm

TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down