Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXHIBITION RACE: !NORDSCHLEIFE!. Tux's Rolex Cars and Rules. Race date discussion

+4
Avanti 63r1025
Simcik
StalkerStang
Josh on ze bass
8 posters

Go down

EXHIBITION RACE:  !NORDSCHLEIFE!.  Tux's Rolex Cars and Rules.  Race date discussion Empty EXHIBITION RACE: !NORDSCHLEIFE!. Tux's Rolex Cars and Rules. Race date discussion

Post  Josh on ze bass Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 am

EXHIBITION RACE:  !NORDSCHLEIFE!.  Tux's Rolex Cars and Rules.  Race date discussion Flyert10 Well folks, it's in the works. I'd like to put on a non-points paying race at the world's bestest, awesomest, coolest, toughest, terrifying track in all of Forzadom! Nurburgring's Nordschleife.
The format is using Tux's fantastic Rolex Series cars that we are already using. The same rules, with a few minor exceptions (pit strategy, where to START, car choice).

Cars: Use yo damn Rolex car you've got. BUT! hey it's an exhibition race, so the majority of the drivers please keep your same Rolex car for the exception of people whom really hated their car (Avanti Smile ) you can request to change to a different Rolex car.

Pit strategy: HA! Pit when you have to. Cause you'll HAVE to Smile

Race distance: 7 Laps. Does that sound good enough? I'd almost say 8. But would like to keep it under 100 miles.

Race start: Do a normal pace lap down the front main strait. Then start the race at the straight where the pits are. That way it will be slow enough for the BIG one not to happen, and be less stressful.

Pay out: Bragging rights. You survived the Ring. and won.

Who wanks: Squid wanks.

Entries: If you can read this. YOU'RE IN IT!! ALSO, if you've got a chum who's just as good as you and doesn't race like a dick, please let 'em know. I'd like to have a full room. If'n you know of anyone outside of this series who wants in, please lemme know. Very Happy

Race DATE: Here's what I was gettin' at. October 14th? I think that's close enough yet far enough out. It's still on a Friday night. Probably the same time. 9pm EST.

PLEASE PLEASE send back as much feedback and questions as you have. Thanks, ya'llllll. -Joshy

**EDIT 8/29/12**.. So October 14th 10/14/12 seems like a good date it will be scheduled for. I'll revamp the flyer and start a new thread with it eventually. Hurray beer!

******EDIT: 9/5/12** I'm retarded. Severely mentally and physically retarded. A mule kicked my head when I was 3 and was never the same since. I meant to shoot for OCTOBER THE 12TH. which is a Friday. Normal race time at 9pm. so will be qualifying on OCTOBER 11th. muh bad What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Last edited by Josh on ze bass on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

EXHIBITION RACE:  !NORDSCHLEIFE!.  Tux's Rolex Cars and Rules.  Race date discussion Empty Re: EXHIBITION RACE: !NORDSCHLEIFE!. Tux's Rolex Cars and Rules. Race date discussion

Post  StalkerStang Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:09 pm

I like how the cars are wrecked in the banner already....

F it, Do it.....
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

EXHIBITION RACE:  !NORDSCHLEIFE!.  Tux's Rolex Cars and Rules.  Race date discussion Empty Re: EXHIBITION RACE: !NORDSCHLEIFE!. Tux's Rolex Cars and Rules. Race date discussion

Post  Simcik Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:18 pm

So... Simulation damage?

Eh, why not...

Too bad I can't race the ACR here...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:08 pm

I could go for this and I'll be keeping the Mazda.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on ze bass Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Fantastic. Keep yer dern Maza... also damage will be on SIMULATION DAMAGE. Smile so don't wreck. If you can get in 7 clean semi-good laps, chances are you'll have a great finish.
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Post  maxximilllion Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Now that would be a great race to start my F4RR career, I could make 3/4 of a lap before I lost a fender and a wheel. Will there be milk and cookies?
maxximilllion
maxximilllion

http://www.neinshiza.net84.net

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 am

Should be interesting....

maxx, send Tux and messege for the Rolex car builds....
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:10 am

You had me at Squid wanks Laughing Laughing Laughing
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Do not.... yea well more than likely. RICHARDS!
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Ex US Squid wrote: I LOVE RICHARDS!

Knew that already....
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:22 pm

lol!
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:00 pm

I could probably still get my hands on that Lambo for this event, just have to figure out what would work best for my "skill" level.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down