Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALMS at Lime Rock

2 posters

Go down

ALMS at Lime Rock Empty ALMS at Lime Rock

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:28 am

It's a 4.5 hr. drive though I convinced my dad that we could attend the ALMS race. He was a huge fan of Can-Am back in the day so prototypes should be right up his alley.

We're just going Saturday though I'll be taking lots of pictures and I'll wear my GoPro cam. on my head; you know, to film the NE lassies … I mean, to document the race track and the cars, of course. Razz

Edit: If anyone around can and wants to join, let me know. I am text friendly, we could meet up at the track.

Last edited by Avanti 63r1025 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noted in 3rd ΒΆ)
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

ALMS at Lime Rock Empty Re: ALMS at Lime Rock

Post  TuxTshirt Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Dude, that's great! Have fun! I have a wedding this weekend, if I didn't, I would probably try to go. It's about 4 hours from me.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Photographed lots of action in raw format, so it'll be after I return to CA and convert the files before I may post them. The GoPro was cool (I did some advertising for that company) and doesn't need converting. I'll have videos posted sooner rather than later.

It's Sleep time. 9 hrs. worth of commute and 7 hours at the track makes for a long day. Videos can wait.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Here's a video clip from that event in early July; more to come. I finally made Cineform Studio (software one receives upon Hero2 purchase) install on my computer. This and all posted videos will be 720p so watch in HD when possible.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down