Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrari Racing Days at Mazda Raceway

4 posters

Go down

racing - Ferrari Racing Days at Mazda Raceway Empty Ferrari Racing Days at Mazda Raceway

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Mon May 21, 2012 2:16 am

F458 wrecks at top of corkscrew
I'd like to post the video here in the forum though the forum is making that difficult.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

racing - Ferrari Racing Days at Mazda Raceway Empty Re: Ferrari Racing Days at Mazda Raceway

Post  Smus Mon May 21, 2012 8:21 am

Holy crap...thats happened to me on forza at time or too...just too much go into the corkscrew...looks like the driver was fine though...awful to wreck such an expensive car lol. Couldn't have done that in a Fiesta!
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

racing - Ferrari Racing Days at Mazda Raceway Empty Re: Ferrari Racing Days at Mazda Raceway

Post  Ex US Squid Mon May 21, 2012 6:39 pm

I bet Tanner Fousts Fiesta could but it just wouldnt look nearly as pretty as the 458 so in a sense your argument still wins
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Mon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

I guess if you can afford to buy and race a Ferrari, you can afford to wreck one!
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down