Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why World Peace is a joke!

4 posters

Go down

Why World Peace is a joke! Empty Why World Peace is a joke!

Post  Ex US Squid Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Metta World Peace Suspended For 7 Games

You know this guy is like some of the failure cultures in the middle east in that they keep screwing up and we slap em on the wrist and say" No, Thats a bad country!" so they go back and just wait a bit to do it again. Ron Artest is a cancer to the idea of World Peace because he has never shown to be a peaceful man himself and the fact that he only got 7 games is about as big of a joke as Avantis American Iron Series! They need to axe him indefinitely because the NBA is better off without mentally unstable retards out on the court.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Why World Peace is a joke! Empty Re: Why World Peace is a joke!

Post  Smus Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 pm

I'll 2nd that...entirely. What a joke.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 am

I don't know what's the bigger joke, his actions or his name change. Agreed, he should be gone from professional sports. What about criminal charges as well? That looked like assault to me.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:06 pm

And the biggest loser in all of this is Harden and the OKC Thunder fans. He is a starter on a team that has a really good shot at going really deep in the playoffs if not a Finals run but thats all predicated on the team staying healthy and now he is still out with concussion symptoms and with Harden missing games this late in the season(only 2 games left when he got hit) this degradates the teams chemistry and could be costing the Thunder the entire season. And there is absolutely NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO reparations. How could there be? Its just unjust and this harkens back to the discussions I have had with Tuxer and Geoffer about Hockey and the cheap shots and assault like plays they see all the time. This is the same level of unnecessary BS that the leagues need to be cut throat on the level of penalty that is passed out. First time offender should sit out 1/4 season, Second time will be full season and if the time comes, Third time offender will be tossed out on his ass with a super awesome ban hammer! That will be enough to start scaring players from attempting to blind-side cheap shot each other.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

A's fan here. They signed Manny Ramirez over the off-season and for a drug abuse problem Manny was suspended a total amount of X-number of games*. At the beginning of this season it was down to 50 games. A baseball season is 162 games. So for a drug abuse problem, Manny R. will miss circa 1/3 of the baseball season.

*I say X-number because I don't know if this year's 50 games are in addition to a larger amount. I only know he's missing a decent size portion of this year because of his choices.

↑ That's for drugs, or essentially assaulting your own body. Squid's correct, assaulting someone else should be dealt with on a more stringent level. There are places for hip checks, body checks and some rough play along the boards but there is a line drawn which you should not cross, simply being a human with compassion for others.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down