Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Discussion

+2
Peader24
Smus
6 posters

Go down

Race Discussion Empty Re: Race Discussion

Post  Smus Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Had to get the crops in the ground friday before the rain came. Hope i wont be missing Mugello. Ill save my skip.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Peader24 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:19 pm

I wanna give props to stalkerstang for the super clean racing..... Man i thought i could hound you for a lap or 2 and you would miss a turn but that didnt happen.. how many laps did we run nose to tail?? crazy!!
Peader24
Peader24

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Tux you can take your pick of either Sunset or this week's race for the skip for me. I'll be at my niece's dance recital flower Friday. Kind of lost track of the time for Sunset and only realized it 15 minutes after the start time so at that point I didn't bother. Sounds like maybe I should have?
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 pm

It was fun for sure....

Yeah Peader, thanks, I had fun with it. I knew you were faster, I was just trying to keep you beack there as long as I could.... Thanks for not wrecking my shit trying to get around me, lol
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Rem's SKIP and Harlen's solo laps have been added to the race results. No one else's point total has been changed. Harlen's points tie for 8th. He was allowed to send a replay because he showed for the race, and tried many times to join. I hope everyone thinks the decision is fair. I reviewed the replay and adjusted to what we experienced in the race.

SKIPs also only net 16th place points. I have previously made this known on the Point Structure thread, although we discussed last competitor points, it's more fair to give anyone who SKIPs the same amount as anyone who does.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Race Discussion Empty Race Discussion

Post  Ex US Squid Tue May 01, 2012 1:53 am

100% fair with what we had to work with. Hope he can join us though if he could get his Nat type and ports all squared away soon.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Peader24 Fri May 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Looks like i'll be using my skip for mugello Crying or Very sad going to the river fishing tonight Goodluck everyone

Looking into finding a driver to run my vette tonight.....
Peader24
Peader24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down