Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points Structure

Go down

Points Structure Empty Points Structure

Post  TuxTshirt Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:16 pm

The following chart displays the available points for each event. There will be no bonus points for qualifying on the pole as starting position is the reward.
Points Structure Points

A DNF will receive points for their position for distance traveled. In other words, if someone drops or quits on lap 5, then someone else on lap 7, the driver that completed 7 laps will receive a higher finishing position. Thankfully, the game understands this, and scores it accordingly. I understand that sometimes lag can cause this, I will consider that. But, as I stated in the General Rules section, we should all try to correct any issues we have on our end. I know I've done this, as I missed the first race of A.I. due to my own system issue and have since corrected it.

A DNS will receive no points. Having said this, I will do everything I can to reschedule races if drivers can't make it. I ask that you notify me ahead of time if this is the case. I know I will need some race days off and so will you.

I have decided to give each driver one SKIP for the season. This will allow them to receive last place points on one event in the season if they miss, instead of getting no points. I had previously thought about giving last competitor points, however a SKIP will get you last place points(5) only, regardless of how many competitors show up for that week's race.

Last edited by TuxTshirt on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Points Structure Empty Re: Points Structure

Post  TuxTshirt Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 am

One racer had asked if they could have a substitute driver run an event they can't make it to. I will allow every racer to have a substitute on a date they can't make it. However, that racer must name their replacement prior to the race, and their substitute CANNOT change throughout the season. Also, the sub can only participate for the same driver.

The regular participant will still receive points for the substitute's finishing position. I will also keep track of the substitute's point total. The sub CANNOT win the championship.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Updated the SKIP rule. See the last paragraph on the OP.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sat May 19, 2012 12:31 am

Rule addition:
If there is a tie in points at the end of the season, wins will decide the final position. If wins are the same, 2nd place, and so on.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down