Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza gets simulation right too at times.

2 posters

Go down

Forza - Forza gets simulation right too at times. Empty Forza gets simulation right too at times.

Post  StalkerStang Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:39 pm

So I stumbled across this picture on google and instantly thought of my 69' Shelby....

Forza - Forza gets simulation right too at times. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxX0Kd-X5lNj_KxRIPiFXwYuBsUlcI7F-Wb2c4fhojMUI36whgAQ&t=1

Interesting enough, I also found a thread on the Corral related to the above image

http://forums.corral.net/forums/road-racing-auto-x/1342044-serious-auto-x-flex.html

They were discussing 2 major issues that cause that to happen; one being too soft a spring, too soft of rear sway bars, or both. I then started thinking most my front end lifting issues started after Geoff made me go back to a stock rear sway bar. After getting the green light from Geoff durring last race to throw my rear bar back on, I did just that, and probably a good 75% of my front end lift issues are gone.

Looks like Forza at least got that part of simulation right.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Forza - Forza gets simulation right too at times. Empty Re: Forza gets simulation right too at times.

Post  Simcik Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:17 pm

I think they got the driving physics pretty damn close to the real thing. It's all the other stuff that is lacking, if you ask me... Cool find, BTW!
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down