Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport 5 league ideas

4 posters

Go down

Forza - Forza Motorsport 5 league ideas Empty Forza Motorsport 5 league ideas

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:12 pm

We have some time (sixteen weeks) until November but let's get a jump and throw some ideas out there. I'm sure our ideas will presume improvements were made over Forza 4. Examples- Rooms able to host at least 25. A race for a set time doesn't end the race at 0, rather the game determines when the lead car will bring out the checkered flag. We're allowed more buckets. And more.

Hill climb races [Also to include events mirroring real-world Ferrari & Mustang clubs]
Mixed American Iron & Camaro-Mustang Challenge
Vette-Viper Challenge
Track car races [comprised of popular track day cars like Miata, Lancer, WRX, C5 'Vette, E30 BMW …] Specific details released later.
Racing BADASSES
Honda Challenge
FMROC with better cars
Vintage NASCAR
WoO
Sprint Cars
Indy / NASCAR Racing with longer, more realistic race laps.
TORC/BAJA racing?

I know Squid built historical sports cars, and we're open for events previously hosted. I'm interested in hearing new ideas.

Last edited by Avanti 63r1025 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Forza - Forza Motorsport 5 league ideas Empty Re: Forza Motorsport 5 league ideas

Post  Simcik Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Actual tube chassis??? (FMROC with better cars, Vintage NASCAR, etc.)
Dirt track races? (WoO, Sprint Cars, etc.)

IFS/IRS upgrades for old muscle cars.

Indy / NASCAR Racing with longer, more realistic race laps. (Indy 500 / Brickyard 400, anyone?)

TORC/BAJA racing? (Please have the Ram Runner in the game, T10!)

AI3, PWC2, ALMS2, (FMROC3.1?), TA2...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forza - Forza Motorsport 5 league ideas Empty Re: Forza Motorsport 5 league ideas

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 am

Simcik wrote:Actual tube chassis??? (FMROC with better cars, Vintage NASCAR, etc.)
Dirt track races? (WoO, Sprint Cars, etc.)

IFS/IRS upgrades for old muscle cars.

Indy / NASCAR Racing with longer, more realistic race laps. (Indy 500 / Brickyard 400, anyone?)

TORC/BAJA racing? (Please have the Ram Runner in the game, T10!)

AI3, PWC2, ALMS2, (FMROC3.1?), TA2...
New race league ideas, Sim. I covered the old stuff with, "and we're open for events previously hosted."

Added new suggestions to first post.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 am

I like the Vette/Viper challenge idea, maybe more rivalries type races. I'm biased towards American cars, what others have a good rivalry? Camaro/Mustang is obvious and we've done that many times through our other series.

F150/Ram if there is good representation from both, I would really like a Lightning vs. SRT10.

There used to be GN vs 5.0 wars in the 80's and 90's, maybe something like that.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:20 am

T10 has said there are some classic Grand Prix cars, I think some are 70s F1 cars which would be awesome, maybe a classig F1 vs modern Indy?

Otherwise I was trying to get an 80s DTM series figured out, or a modern sport sedan challenge with the E63 AMG. M5, etc.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down