Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMROC III Upcoming?

2 posters

Go down

FMROC - FMROC III Upcoming? Empty FMROC III Upcoming?

Post  Simcik Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Well, it's about that time.

Ready for some more slipping and sliding? Yeah, buddy - it's time for FMROC III!

As most of you know, FMROC is our in-between series. It's short, requires (and allows) no tuning, and fun! While the exact dates, times, and schedule has not been set, the tenative schedule is that FMROC III will start the week after DOOM 2 and last 4-6 weeks - depending on the T/A start date and a a few other things. (Squid's evening of ALMS racing??)

This season will most liekly feature a few changes to the racing format. The proposed changes are as follows:

-Removal of Competition Caution, utilizing FM4's "Heats" settings instead. Each race will feature at least 2 Heats (some may have more) to simulate a pit stop in which aero repairs can be made. This could also allow for some races to be longer and more life-like.

-Moving race night back to the standard Friday night slot, or to another night all-together.

-Lessening of damage from Simulation to Limited.

-Adding an actual pace car (if a driver can be found who is willing to fulfill this role.)

-Inverting the field order for the 2nd Heat or after the Competition Caution.

As always, FMROC will feature rolling starts and no qualifying. For more specifics on this, read the rules thread in this forum.

If you do not wish to participate in FMROC III, let me know, as I may free up your color for new drivers. If you want in, and do not already have an FMROC car, post up and I'll get you set up. (The tune in on my storefront if you want to try the car out - just remember, you can't change anything. This is a spec series.)

Okay, discuss: Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Support? Go!
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FMROC - FMROC III Upcoming? Empty Re: FMROC III Upcoming?

Post  Josh on ze bass Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:56 pm

New car.
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum