Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chasing Avanti to Laguna

3 posters

Go down

Avanti - Chasing Avanti to Laguna Empty Chasing Avanti to Laguna

Post  Ex US Squid Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 am

Considering how Avanti wanted to get a headstart at Laguna by driving directly there(His GPS told him to turn left at Turn 1 @ Road America) I am going to do pretty much all my practice this week today. Woke up and started gettin ready for classes and forgot that college instructors take EVERY holiday plus vacations. So now I have 24 hours to kill before a busy week gets under way. Anyone wanna run some laps? Just post your times you might be on if you wanted to run some lobby laps and Ill try to get on with ya'll
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Avanti - Chasing Avanti to Laguna Empty Re: Chasing Avanti to Laguna

Post  Simcik Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Evidently I go to the wrong school - we're still in class today.

But I will be partaking of the T3 connection this afternoon to do some downloading of replays and such.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:54 am

Id love to chase him there too. Unfortunatly like i told you earlier this week i had planned stuff friday and entirely spaced. I may try to hop on tonight...but im doubting the possibilities. I ea gonna run the race and send my replay last night but we moved new chickens into our first barn so i got to put in a 17 hour day yesterday...we'll see i guess. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down