Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Turn 10... *Language warning*

2 posters

Go down

Dear Turn 10... *Language warning* Empty Dear Turn 10... *Language warning*

Post  Remaggib Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Dear Turn 10,
Die.
Sincerely, Remaggib

This is something I'd like to send them, but I suppose it could be interpreted as a threat. "Mister Motherloving that could be interpreted as a threat" "I'll kill you while you sleep!" (Yeah, 1 million credits to the one who knows what that's from, no cheating)

And such. Rambling thread. Last night sucked, sick as a dog (apparently dogs get the flu?) for 2 days, missed my series race Thursday on iRacing and was set to make last night's race. If Turn 10 were able to get their heads out of their asses (boxes, Dodge Rams, etc) maybe, just MAYBE, I'd consider purchasing any DLC or future titles. Unfortunately I've about had it. In fact I've had it up to here (yeah, doesn't quite work in text but cheers that high) with Autovista, and lack of any realism. Oh how silly of me not to know that there's grass that when you drive through it you stop suddenly no matter your speed. Or that you can fully explore a car by looking like you're a retarded scuba diver (I'm sure that's what Autovista is like with Kinect). I've also rarely seen a tire wall that can withstand a 9000 pound 150mph collision, but they're here too. And let's not forget the fact that at 200mph you can go head first into a wall and while it's slow going, you can still make it to the pits where they can replace your engine and trans, but can't hammer out a dent.

I got to thinking for a few hours when I was up at 4am today, the important 3 questions.

Does this need to be said?
Does this need to be said by me?
Does this need to be said by me right now?

I decided, I'm still irked that after 50 minutes we couldn't get a room going because of their bullshit servers. One of their biggest selling points is 16 players per room. Ok, fine. How about 16 players per room at any given time all being able to connect for once? Not just "oh we had 16 devs hooked up on a LAN playing for 2 minutes, so let's advertise this"? Is that really too much to ask? And what was wrong with 30fps? They just had to cut corners and do black magic and probably resurrect someone from the silent movie era from the dead just to do it, and 30 was just fine.

Shall we talk computer players? Ok, let's. It truly is amazing that you can drive a Hummer, slam the back end of any RWD car that's very light, and the Hummer go sailing. Not that I've tried. In the words of a truly wise man "I'm not gonna end your race, I'm gonna end your life". I've tried, and failed. At least I was in a Hummer, so when I hit that non-moving tire wall directly behind the instant-stopping grass I had plenty of metal around me. Metal that showed no damage in fact. And I was able to drive back to the pits to try again.

Imagine, if you will, a bull. In the cold weather. Pissed off, grunting, snorting, pawing at the ground, ready to charge. If I had the energy I'd look EXACTLY like that, minus the nose ring and horns. Or something. Anyways, I guess we could make this a hate thread, hopefully towards Turn 10 not me. But whatever is, is. Those who know me might be surprised to read this. Sorry. Just had to get this off my chest. And now to shave my chest, just to be sure...

Rolling Eyes <<-- Yep, that's about it. And elephant pig flower just for good measure.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Dear Turn 10... *Language warning* Empty Re: Dear Turn 10... *Language warning*

Post  TuxTshirt Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Remaggib wrote:Dear Turn 10,
Die.
Sincerely, Remaggib

Imagine, if you will, a bull. In the cold weather. Pissed off, grunting, snorting, pawing at the ground, ready to charge. If I had the energy I'd look EXACTLY like that, minus the nose ring and horns.

Well said Rem, well said. And I thought you did have a nose ring? I especially liked the part about the engine and trans replacement while leaving the fenders wrinkled.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Nose ring and pissed off women don't mix. Lesson learned pretty early!
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down