Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tudor United SportsCar Championship

+3
Sorta05
Simcik
Ex US Squid
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tudor United SportsCar Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Tudor United SportsCar Championship

Post  sbclowrider Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:12 pm

well the last two races I have watched the coverage was crap!  I can't watch it by live streaming and I have no way of recording the live stream.  I have to watch it on my DVR and fox sports spends more time at commercial than covering the race.  The ones I really love are when they come back from commercial just to tell you they will be back after this and go right back to commercial!  and the fact that they are not running all four classes at the sometime for the next couple of races.  The race at Long beach reminded me of one of our races when we start a series with 16 cars and then only 3 show up for the rest.  Is the PWC televised anywhere?  I checked my listing and can't find it.  If something doesn't happen soon to make the series better there won't be any car racing or any fans watching.

just my two cents
sbclowrider
sbclowrider

Back to top Go down

Tudor United SportsCar Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Tudor United SportsCar Championship

Post  Simcik Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:53 pm

PWC is usually on NBC Sports.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:38 am

Air times are listed at their main site.

http://www.world-challenge.com
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:41 am

Pirelli Live Streams the race and then you can watch the rerun online usually the next day.  NBC Sports airs the race on tv around a week later.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:47 am

I and many others feel your pain lowrider. The aired coverage of Tudor USC Racing (and ALMS the last couple of prior seasons) is lacking. Tudor USC Racing needs more viewers / a diverse, full field draws more viewers / teams have been dropping out like flies / their television coverage isn't helping matters.

Relevant tangent: A few race cars and their drivers are going to drive around and hang out at Plaza de Cesar Chavez in downtown San Jose next Wednesday. It's a PR stunt to draw more fans but the last time they did this [for the Laguna Seca date] was in 2001. Every year between then and now the individual events (ALMS & Grand-Am) drew enough fans this PR stunt wasn't necessary. Tudor USC Racing is hurting. I hope it's only temporary and can make a recovery though it's going to take a concerted effort by numerous people to make that happen.

Here's a class rundown for the remaining events:
Laguna SecaAll Classes
Belle IslePrototype, GT Daytona
Kansas SpeedwayPrototype Challenge
Watkins GlenAll Classes
MosportPrototype, GT Daytona, GT Le Mans
IndianapolisAll Classes
Road AmericaAll Classes
Virginia IRPrototype Challenge, GT Daytona, GT Le Mans
COTAAll Classes
Road AtlantaAll Classes
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:27 am

They have alot more tv coverage but its on FS2 which is in flux for Comcast customers.  Last I heard it was a back burner channel addition until the FCC and Time Warner all come together or not.  So I rely on FS1 coverage and usually DVR it so I can watch it whenevs...  I would kill for a Klondike bar....errrr.... FS2 and SPEED2.   I have to admit that I am starting to think NBC Sports seems to have the best coverage of racing with devoted coverage to IRL, F1, and PWC along with Stadium Super Trucks and tons of random Lucas Oil Off, Onroad stuff!  

I feel that Fox signed up WAY to many separate sports coverage contracts and now have to choose which to air as many of them are overlapping with the racing contracts.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2