Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where in the World is Captain Calamari?

5 posters

Go down

Where in the World is Captain Calamari? Empty Where in the World is Captain Calamari?

Post  Simcik Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Sing the title - you know you want to...

So, anyway, has anyone heard from Squid??? He was AWOL last night. Hopefully he's okay and he will post something on here to let us know as much. If he's not, and someone happens to hear from him, please let us know what is going on. I'm sure we'd all like to know if one of our friends was okay or not.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where in the World is Captain Calamari? Empty Re: Where in the World is Captain Calamari?

Post  sbclowrider Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:43 pm

He was on earlier today on Netflix.  But didn't say anything. I don't like interrupting people while they are on nexflix
sbclowrider
sbclowrider

Back to top Go down

Where in the World is Captain Calamari? Empty Re: Where in the World is Captain Calamari?

Post  OLDFenderBender Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 pm

I sawz him on the youtubes this morning as well.
OLDFenderBender
OLDFenderBender

Back to top Go down

Post  ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:09 pm

He popped up on my Megan's law app today said he registered in sanoma so he should be there
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:59 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:He popped up on my Megan's law app today said he registered in sanoma so he should be there
 I'm TuxTshirt and I approve of this statement.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down