Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Pirelli Car Pack.

4 posters

Go down

March Pirelli Car Pack. Empty March Pirelli Car Pack.

Post  Smus Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Saw the video, but im on my phone so i cant post the video...looks like theres goingvto be at least 1 more AI elligible vehicle in the Ford Scout station wagon!! Along with what looks like a racing Aston, another prototype Ferrari, an 8 series BMW, an Ultima GTR, and i think a Chevy Corvair...which is only 5. Cant wait to see the other 5.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

March Pirelli Car Pack. Empty Re: March Pirelli Car Pack.

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:05 pm

All are listed.

• 2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato (Villa d'Este)
  • 1971 Ferrari #2 Ferrari Automobili 312 P
  • 2012 Ultima GTR
  • 1969 Chevrolet Nova SS 396
  • 2010 Renault Clio RS
  • 1966 Ford Country Squire
  • 1995 BMW 850C si
  • 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
  • 2011 Wiesmann GT MF5
  • 1969 Chevrolet Corvair Monza

We have a healthy dose of Eur-merican vehicles this time around, with no historic Trans-Am vehicles. I'm pro-Shelby/Ford and dislike what Enzo Ferrari had his race team doing, though that 312 P looks (and hopefully sounds) incredible! There was a man who built a scale 312 PB, all because he wanted, "A Ferrari in the dining room."

Other notes: Corvair not A.I. legal, it being rear-engined. Uhm, the Ford wagon. Heh. Rule 4a specifies sedan body style though we don't regularly see speeds where the longer roof line will help with aerodynamics. That was the reason Volvo ran the 850R estate in the 1990s B.T.C.C. Rules stated that "wings and things" were not legit for competition, so Volvo ran their more aerodynamic estate/wagon body style. Once B.T.C.C. rules relaxed to allow "wings and things" Volvo switched to the saloon/sedan. I will open ruling for that car based on preliminary findings. If after I see more data and it can't be made legal, I will scratch it.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Oh neat where did you find that listed?
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 am

FM.net on their news tab (up top).
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 am

Yea I secretly had been hoping to see some 70s F1 inspired sports cars like the Ferrari so Im interested into rippin around in it at full song in anger to see how wild a ride it is. Ha hadnt we just mentioned a couple days ago how the Corvair deserved better? Well consolation prize is giving us a chance to swap a Vette motor in the back and see how she handles 900 ponies! The Ultima looks sweet but like the 787 last month I will probably mess with it for a day and then it will be off into my graveyard of a garage to collect dust along with all the failed AIX "experiments". Sadly no small block Mopar love.... Crying or Very sad
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  C4PT41N SL0W Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:25 pm

I can't wait for the Corvair, I love that car for some reason. I actually wanna get one as my fun car for toolin' around the valley's backroads and see if I can drop Cobalt I4 with a turbo or supercharger or maybe a V6 in it. In the game I think it'd be cool (and it'd make me happy) if we could do a similar swap. That bein' said, I'm not sure how I feel about the Country Squire lol
C4PT41N SL0W
C4PT41N SL0W

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:09 pm

yea but that Squire fits your gamertag moniker PERFECTLY! haha Your tag and that car just has zero irony possible right?
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  C4PT41N SL0W Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Ex US Squid wrote:yea but that Squire fits your gamertag moniker PERFECTLY! haha Your tag and that car just has zero irony possible right?

Point taken lol
C4PT41N SL0W
C4PT41N SL0W

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down