Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requirements for Pirelli World Challenge Cars

4 posters

Go down

Requirements for Pirelli World Challenge Cars Empty Requirements for Pirelli World Challenge Cars

Post  StalkerStang Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:23 am

Through creation and testing by the Forza 4 RR crew, the NSA crew and myself, we have come up with builds that are competetive as well as fun.

Builds
All builds are ready to go and cannot be altered other than what is listed here. All cars have adjustable suspension, gearing, and aero, while most cars have adjustable diff. settings. Some AWD cars may not have adjustable diff. settings. GT cars have adjustable brakes, GTS does not. All cars have racing slicks.

Wheels: Can be changed to heavier wheels. Lighter wheels may be chosen but may not drop weight more than 10 lbs. Wheel size is not to be altered.

Body parts: Forza aero parts must stay. All other body panels may be changed to preference.

Buckets: -New for 2014; A large majority of GTS and GT cars will start in a bucket. Some will start in a 15% power reduction, and some in a 30% power reduction. This does not mean that unrestricted cars are faster or that 30% power reduced cars are slower then those in 15% reduction. It simply gives more options for creating an even playing field of racers.

Livery/Paint
Race inspired and replica schemes welcome. Look HERE for more specific info.

Assists:
The below numbered articles are from HERE
2.3.5.2.1: Electronic driver aids are not permitted, with the following exceptions:
2.3.5.2.1.1: Stock ABS systems may be used.
2.3.5.2.1.1: Stock launch / traction control systems may be used.
2.5.1.3: Launch Control: Front wheel drive GTS cars are allowed launch control for the standing start of the race only

ABS will be allowed on all vehicles. STM will be forced off. Easiest shifting will be auto. No assisted steering or auto-braking. TCS will be allowed since the real series allows it.

REWARDS System
2.10.2.1: Rewarding of Equalizing Weight Assigned to Reduce Driver Sensitivity (hereafter referred to as REWARDS) is a system which is intended to provide closer on-track racing competition within the individual classes of the Pirelli World Challenge Series. It is based on adding/removing weight to/from the individual car and driver combination according to actual finishing position in each Pirelli World Challenge Series race.

-So since Forza does not allow a simple weight increase/decrease option through the race menu I will utilize whatever I can to equalize the drivers; buckets & parts to create a modified REWARDS system. Although I will be using this for the series, I will try to be as fair as I can. Changes will be done on a case by case basis, not a one size fits all.

Last edited by StalkerStang on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Requirements for Pirelli World Challenge Cars Empty Re: Requirements for Pirelli World Challenge Cars

Post  StalkerStang Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:35 pm

I would like to call attention to the modified REWARDS system. I would appreciate some feedback, either a simple agreement, or I hate you and die, etc....

As discussed online and here, I will impose a system of keeping the field competitive and close. Our AI adaption was a good start, but it obviously separated the field into; you did well out of the bucket, you totally lost the race when you were in it, and you were a force to be reckoned with when you received assistance. It needs to be less extreme. Refer to the above post as well for reference.

I will utilize both parts, and the buckets to slow down super-fast drivers, or speed up drivers that finish at the back of the pack. Routinely that is. It will be done on a driver to driver basis, not a one size fits all. T/A may follow this as well.

Last edited by StalkerStang on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Requirements for Pirelli World Challenge Cars Empty Re: Requirements for Pirelli World Challenge Cars

Post  Josh on ze bass Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:37 am

I think after the first 2 or 3 races we'll know how competitive the drivers/cars are.. from there I'm sure you'll make a wise and just call on how to upgrade my Solstice to a V8. j/k. but I'm sure it'll work its way out and it won't go over board Smile
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:58 am

For the scca logo is it just the wheel?
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  maxximilllion Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:21 pm

I sent you the logo Smus
maxximilllion
maxximilllion

http://www.neinshiza.net84.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down