Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameo racers

3 posters

Go down

Cameo racers Empty Cameo racers

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 pm

I allow racers who can't complete a full season to race in American Iron.

I follow what used to be called Speed World Challenge. I enjoy this series because the cars being raced are closer relatives to the cars we see on the street. To earn one's S.C.C.A. license one must compete satisfactorily in at least two events. I present to you Mark Kibort.

I watched him race at Laguna Seca during a World Challenge event as he was completing requirements to receive his competition license. I have since then seen him testing his car on state route 85, and on Prospect Rd. in Saratoga, CA. I was coming home from picking up dinner, and cruising down the other side of the road was Mark in his Porsche. Yep, street legal race car.

Cameo racers S1_1

Cameo racers S1_1

M. Kibort wasn't a full-season World Challenge racer. He raced with W.C. though to earn his license. That's what we'll call it for those who may want to select their appearances, they're just scratching requirements off the ol' to-do list.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Cameo racers Empty Re: Cameo racers

Post  Smus Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:15 pm

I like this idea. I think it allows people who are interested who cant dedicate the time throughout the season to compete and maybe get a few more people who are interested but apprehensive about the commitment of the full series.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:22 pm

well lol its not like we can say theres no room lol. The more the merrier just as long as I dont have to marry her.... unless shes hot.................................................................................................................................................or rich........ preferably rich and hot
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down