Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a few Racers for season 3

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a few Racers for season 3 Empty Looking for a few Racers for season 3

Post  Peader24 Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:02 am

Hey guys just posting here to see if anyone is interested in racing late Sautrday nights over at my clubs Endurance series. We are starting up Season 3, next weekend will be the Exhibition race. We are looking for a few good clean racers to fill up all 16 openings. Here is the link to the site and post about more info on series. http://toptierracing.freeforums.org/season-3-f29.html

If interested or have any questions please let me know.
Peader24
Peader24

Back to top Go down

Looking for a few Racers for season 3 Empty Re: Looking for a few Racers for season 3

Post  Remaggib Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Sounded good until I saw the 11pm (for me) start time, didn't read past that. Usually 10pm is my bedtime, so cleanliness may go out the window when I'm over-tired.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down