Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWC Max Tribute Race Track/Format Info

+5
maxximilllion
hiredgun308
Ex US Squid
Remaggib
StalkerStang
9 posters

Go down

PWC Max Tribute Race Track/Format Info Empty PWC Max Tribute Race Track/Format Info

Post  StalkerStang Tue May 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Race date is Thursday, June 20th. Time will be regualr race time before Squid's ALMS race. Track will be Laguna Seca.

Race format will be similar to the PWC series race set-up with a few changes to streamline the process and get into race time quicker.

- Since we are having two seperate classes there will be 2 groups; GT and GTS, and they will be scored on their own.

- Race set-up will be 2 heats, like a conventional PWC race. But instead of inverting the field and having to re-set the race up, after race 1, we'll roll right into race 2 right after without anyone leaving the lobby or running a 1 lap field set race.

- In conjunction with the above, there will be no qualifying, and the grid order will be random. This will not mix GT and GTS, it should keep the groups seperated, but random within each group.

- Settings for damage and driving aids are unchanged from PWC series racing.

Number of laps was 18 laps durring the regular season, however, I would like to capture all of both races on the replays, so the total number of laps per heat may change slightly to 15 or 16. LMK if anyone has any questions.

Last edited by StalkerStang on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

PWC Max Tribute Race Track/Format Info Empty Re: PWC Max Tribute Race Track/Format Info

Post  Remaggib Tue May 21, 2013 10:30 pm

I can't get on anyone's storefront without Forza freezing. Then if I try to even get into career mode the entire thing hangs for a minute at least, and I lose connection with live. So yeah, no practice as of yet for me. Gotta figure out what to do to get this garbage to work Evil or Very Mad
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

PWC Max Tribute Race Track/Format Info Empty Re: PWC Max Tribute Race Track/Format Info

Post  Ex US Squid Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 am

Sounds like a hardware problem Rem or possibly your disc is bad but I dont think that would cause any connectivity issues with Live so not sure. I know my Forza has been really good with no freezing the past month or so. Could be the new Xbox. Can we gift you stuff?
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  hiredgun308 Wed May 22, 2013 8:32 am

Try deleting cache

hiredgun308

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Wed May 22, 2013 8:34 am

Gifting is worth a shot. Disc shouldn't matter, as I've never played a game from the disc. I always install to the hard drive before playing any game, keeps the heat out of the Xbox. Maybe I need to reinstall or something, I'll have to try to play with it later when I get a chance. I was trying to get the 2 GT Porsches but now that I think of it I don't know if I have the Porsche pack or not. I'll have to check into that later as well I guess lol!
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  maxximilllion Wed May 22, 2013 3:46 pm

I'm pretty sure, some months ago, I sent you and Sim a code for the Porsche Pack, but he sold his to some poor kid from the Sudan.

maxximilllion
maxximilllion

http://www.neinshiza.net84.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 pm

I remember getting a code for something, that sounds familiar though. Sadly, right now, I can't think straight. Squid don't you go getting any ideas affraid

Edit: I do in fact have the Porsche pack, and just ran a 1:39.3xx without spinning out. I might as well sign up for a Porsche.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed May 22, 2013 7:51 pm

maxximilllion wrote:
I'm pretty sure, some months ago, I sent you and Sim a code for the Porsche Pack, but he sold his to some poor kid from the Sudan.

I gave it to another racer (can't remember who), but only because I bought the pack like a day before you sent me the code.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OLDFenderBender Wed May 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Don't think I'll be able to make that date....
OLDFenderBender
OLDFenderBender

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Thu May 23, 2013 1:11 am

What date can you? Its not set in stone, I would rather change the date if it allows more people to participate.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Shatterpoints Thu May 23, 2013 2:22 am

I wont be able to attend the race if it is before squids race. I get home from work about 30mins- 1 hr before squids race. I can definitely attend it if it is after his race.
Shatterpoints
Shatterpoints

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Thu May 23, 2013 2:44 am

I believe that we would be starting the race at 6 like normal and then do my race after because my race is a short won that date. I have a few others that are like that and also if need be to get the PWC race in, I can change some of my schedule to make a certain date a short race. The goal is to allow as many of us to make the Maxx race as possible. I cant wait!!!
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  OLDFenderBender Thu May 23, 2013 10:05 am

StalkerStang wrote:What date can you? Its not set in stone, I would rather change the date if it allows more people to participate.
I'll be available from the 13th of June and onward.
OLDFenderBender
OLDFenderBender

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Updated main post.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Race starts at 9PM EST then?
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Yes sir, you making it? You better!
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Our lil Tux is coming home from college for this race Stalker.  I am going to try and run some practice with him and see if he can hack it anymore or if hes just washed up.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down