Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road America, here we come!

3 posters

Go down

Road America, here we come! Empty Road America, here we come!

Post  Simcik Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Well, gents, it's that day again!

I'll probably be giving play-by-play from the rear this event, the SRT is twitchy to begin with, and when you take away 5% of no grip, you have negative grip! (Is that possilbe? It sure feels like it is!) It's going to be fun in the technical sections, that's for sure. Make sure you guys wave as you blow by me on the straights, too! Oh, and use all 5 fingers, please?
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Road America, here we come! Empty Re: Road America, here we come!

Post  TuxTshirt Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Negative grip on the "kink" should be especially fun!
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Ill be on an hour earlier than I quoted because my 1pm class was canceled! Heck yea! Oh and I hit on some new Tuning Secrets that balanced out a full bucket car to go 1.6 seconds better.... I swear I can go 20 flat if I work hard enough on race line at this point... Im down to share the help to keep your Rice Rocket in line.... The Challenger had the same issue.... wouldnt turn and then when it would it would snap sideways but now Im onto some new tuning tools that help the car rotate, keeps the tires more evenly heated and cures that dreaded loose off issue. Ill hit ya up with what I find.... if you send me your build I can tweak on it and see what I find. Whats your fastest time?....
Im running :20.7xx so far but thats AIX haha

Edit: Lol Tux yea the kink is a JOKE in the bucket.... I have to stab the brakes and set the nose real good and nail my turn in apex to get through clean. Its doable and I tell you what the Buckets have caused me to tune literally 3-5 seconds off lap times so in a way Im stoked about the buckets. Drives me to figure out the secret to getting better each time around. RA Ive dropped from mid 23s to upper 20s and low 21s.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:Negative grip on the "kink" should be especially fun!

Actually, that section is one of my fastest. I have more issue with Turns 3, 4 & 7.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 am

Well RA came and went and considering my piss poor performance due to my running out of talent in the long sweeper Im not unhappy to be on to Laguna! Great seeing all the new guys in AIX this week. And seeing O351 pull a Tony Stewart and cherry pick RA like Tony at a Nationwide Daytona race. Everyone was super consistent tonight and the racing was close. Smoose Had the race all night long. I feel he did some nitrous injection to get the super speed! Hope to see 16 racers exactly for Laguna Seca so we can do some mixed racing again on the twisty cork screw!
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down