Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To shorten the Rolex season or not.....

+2
Ex US Squid
TuxTshirt
6 posters

Go down

Should we shorten the Rolex season by one race? If yes, pick the track you would prefer removed.

To shorten the Rolex season or not..... I_vote_lcap67%To shorten the Rolex season or not..... I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
To shorten the Rolex season or not..... I_vote_lcap22%To shorten the Rolex season or not..... I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
To shorten the Rolex season or not..... I_vote_lcap11%To shorten the Rolex season or not..... I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
To shorten the Rolex season or not..... I_vote_lcap0%To shorten the Rolex season or not..... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

To shorten the Rolex season or not..... Empty To shorten the Rolex season or not.....

Post  TuxTshirt Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:53 pm

See the poll.

Last edited by TuxTshirt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

To shorten the Rolex season or not..... Empty Re: To shorten the Rolex season or not.....

Post  Ex US Squid Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Looking at the amended schedule it seems that the two breaks are spread apart so we would still get some good racing going. Not to many events left either. I really like all the upcoming tracks so it wouldnt bother me if it stayed as is. I have a series in mind but have no problems letting it sit on a back burner for now cause I am awesome at being series support and fill in steward in a pinch when needed but the idea of being in charge of all you monkeys for a whole season??? scratch Less than desirable. lol! Plus Im lazy so leaving the schedule as is is kinda my MO
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

To shorten the Rolex season or not..... Empty Re: To shorten the Rolex season or not.....

Post  StalkerStang Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Axe Suzuka, I hate that track.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  sbclowrider Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:04 pm

I would like to keep all races but if I had to choose one to cut it would be Suzuka
sbclowrider
sbclowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:11 pm

It has come to my attention that I need to schedule yet ANOTHER break on August 3rd. Will this pose a problem with you all? As I said, I don't want to cut into anyone else's series.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Whatever you need to do, yo.....
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Yu da boss, mang. Other series can hold short or they can take off on an alternate runway (day of week) while we wait for traffic (Grand-Am series) to clear.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 pm

It doesn't matter to me any, because I'm having problems making ANY given Friday night recently. I'll try to make the races scheduled whenever they run, things just come up. I really wish I could just get health insurance and get my back surgery already, I've missed a couple races already because I can't sit still when I'm writhing in pain.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Rem I'm going through a similar problem with insurance and my chest injury, doctos keep refering me to the wrong people and the insurance doesn't want to cover it.... Its all BS, meanwhile its been 6 months that I have had this chest pain and no progress at all.....
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Remaggib wrote:… I really wish I could … get my back surgery already, I've missed a couple races already because I can't sit still when I'm writhing in pain.
Damn Rem., should I call you Mark Kotsay? Eric Chavez? Which pro ballplayer do you wanna be? Your ailment is pretty common for them.

StalkerStang wrote:Rem I'm going through a similar problem with insurance and my chest injury, doctos keep refering me to the wrong people and the insurance doesn't want to cover it …
I think it's Pay it Forward you want to see. There's a specific scene I'm thinking of, it's a waiting room scene and the screen writer's solution for dealing with HMO's (or insert any insurance BS) is awesome! It's been since '99 or so when I saw that so my memory may be fuzzy there.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:46 pm

I don't watch much ball, of any version, so I don't know those names. However, I can tell you that if it were JUST back pain it would be one thing. However, it is not. My sciatic (think that's the spelling) nerve is being pinched somewhere around L4 and L5, and I get random surges of incredible pain going down my legs or to my feet or anywhere in between. This is something I've been dealing with for 14 years now, but it's gotten far worse in the last 2. On the plus side of things (I guess), I had a doctor tell me I wouldn't walk past 20 and I've got that beat by 10 years so far.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down