Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next time around...

+6
Ex US Squid
Avanti 63r1025
Simcik
TuxTshirt
sbclowrider
Smus
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Next time around... - Page 2 Empty Re: Next time around...

Post  HarlenAss Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Should any of you guys kick off another series Rolex Gt or even a Mazda spec series please count me in. I've had a good time building and driving with everyone. Yeh I was pondering whether to return to AI Class or drive something faster and newer in AIX. I think what's most important is to keep within the class or series that most of you guys populate so I can have some competition. If I can contribute help to keeping it all going just ask. Not a great IT guy like Simick (thanks for the cool forum) but I can test and drive setups do some graphics or paints (sorry no JDM paints)
HarlenAss
HarlenAss

Back to top Go down

Post  C4PT41N SL0W Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:06 pm

If y'all decide to do a GT class type thing I'm in too.... got an RX-8 and G35 I'm workin' on I can possibly use
C4PT41N SL0W
C4PT41N SL0W

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Thats great Capn but I know Tux has been workin rather diligently lately to get all the cars as close to identical as you possibly can in a Forza multi brand spec series so I believe he plans on gifting you the exact build and from there you cant change parts but you may tune the build to your personal preferences. Which is great for us cause now we no longer have to spend 45 minutes punching numbers in a calculator trying to finagle 3 more hp without shedding or gaining any weight! Less work and more play for the drivers!
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Yes, what Squid said is correct. I will have the build locked, but you can tune it. Have no fear, these cars will be fun to drive.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  HarlenAss Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Can't wait to see the offerings I'm sure we'll have a nice selection built masterfully.
HarlenAss
HarlenAss

Back to top Go down

Post  C4PT41N SL0W Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 pm

As long as I can keep my paint job.... and it's the RX-8 R3 lol

...and right now my RX-8 is like 2500 lbs, 370 odd HP with a top speed of 177 MPH (top speed I know for sure) as I tried to keep it close to the actual GT rules/regs
C4PT41N SL0W
C4PT41N SL0W

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow919999 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 pm

i am in for anther racing series sign me up with the number 14 please
shadow919999
shadow919999

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:32 pm

HarlenAss wrote:Can't wait to see the offerings I'm sure we'll have a nice selection built masterfully.

Thanks Harlen. I hope everyone is happy with the choices. Still not finalized on all of them. The RX-8 will be the R3 version which requires the DLC pack. I won't release the built yet though. I will finish them up and post them as soon as possible. I have been busy as of late. This damn A.I. series is taking up all of my time, what a joke!
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:09 am

I'm game. And you ought to know which car I'll be in. Can I get mine in Snakeskin Green, please?
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:07 pm

I do have a Snakeskin Livery you might like Sim thats on the Snakeskin green paint if you wanted it. Looks decent. I prefer my Mopar Black and White though Smile
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  C4PT41N SL0W Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:
HarlenAss wrote:Can't wait to see the offerings I'm sure we'll have a nice selection built masterfully.

Thanks Harlen. I hope everyone is happy with the choices. Still not finalized on all of them. The RX-8 will be the R3 version which requires the DLC pack. I won't release the built yet though. I will finish them up and post them as soon as possible. I have been busy as of late. This damn A.I. series is taking up all of my time, what a joke!

What are the choices? Besides the RX-8 R3? And we'll be able to do our own paint right?
C4PT41N SL0W
C4PT41N SL0W

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm

From what i remember the GT class has RX8s, Corvettes, Canaros, 911 GT3, Challengers which look like theyre being replaced by the viper and the m3. Maybe more but thats what i recall
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Yea aside from the Challenger you will see a full field of the regular GT class cars along with the likes of the Viper and a few others giving the choice of around a Dozen or so give or take a car or two. Although I havent gotten much more info then the rest of you out of Tux as of yet... Hes so secretive aint he? Just what is he hiding from us haha. I am curious if we might see any Australian cars in the options??? That 2011 Holden with the stroker small block and not the Big Block that I prefer calling it but was yelled at for doing so lol! is a mean car and a top 5 best sounding car in FM4 if you ask me... Plus it handles amazingly! Id be interested in driving on the wrong side of the car if given the chance but I think he isnt including the Holden/Vauxall cars. Never say never........ Until the steward says FU and never. Then I suppose you have to say never
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Lol Its a small block! Aint my fault GM dont wanna bring em back!

Tux!! Dude were dying (ok im dying) to know what youre planning!
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:19 pm

To know what? Besides world domination right?.... patience my young padawan... patience.... there is much more to come in due time.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 am

Please don't over-hype this. lol! I don't want anyone to be disappointed. I really don't want to release a full list yet because I want to make sure the cars are competitive. I'm 95% sure that I'm done cutting. I've been very busy this week which is why I haven't released it yet. No worries guys, we've got plenty of American Iron left. I have the choices narrowed to 13 cars. I'll give you this much:
4 American
2 Italian
3 Japanese
3 German
1 British

Subject to change.

Yes, you can do your own paint. I'll request a few logos on certain areas of the car, but I'll be lenient.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 am

Ooooh...can we guess???

Ford Mustang GT500
Chevrolet Corvette
Chevrolet Camaro
Dodge Viper

Ferrari F430
Ferrari 458

Mazda RX8
Nissan 370Z
Infiniti G37

BMW M3
Audi R8?
Ruf?

Then there was one...either...
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
or
Jaguar XKR

How close am I?? Like just a percentage...
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:13 am

Yea I suppose we should let the info come when it comes so as not to over speculate and make false assumptions... We nerds are terrible at refraining from such acts though! LOL. Look at any fan forums for proof to that! Also best we give American Iron all the attention it deserves on center stage while we still have a few singles to toss up and let Tuxs stripper warm up on the side stage until its time to take the main. I must say though that I doubt I will be able to get much tuning in for the rest of the season while I, James-117 Shepherd, will be out kicking so much Reaper and Cerberus ass. You know its a tough call, save the universe or make sure my car is a half second faster..... What to do, what to do scratch
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  C4PT41N SL0W Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:46 am

I'm thinkin' the Brit car will more than likely be the XKR but I wouldn't mind the DBR
C4PT41N SL0W
C4PT41N SL0W

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Smus wrote:How close am I?? Like just a percentage...

62%, and your British guess didn't count.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:27 pm

C4PT41N SL0W wrote:I'm thinkin' the Brit car will more than likely be the XKR but I wouldn't mind the DBR
Normal aspiration only. And freaking Forza won't let us install different engines without tricks.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  C4PT41N SL0W Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:51 pm

It'd be nice if they did let us do more with the engines (swap more and different, takin' off turbo/superchargers of motors that come with it, etc) because there's so many more tweaks and power options... and sometimes I think it'd make it easier on us lol
C4PT41N SL0W
C4PT41N SL0W

Back to top Go down

Post  HarlenAss Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 pm

For me, I need all 12 cars in my garage. Going to be tuff to choose "your car" by branding or appearance. I need to feel each car thru the gears. Sometimes I like a car to skid sometimes not.
Am I an American or am I an exotic European..... I believe all will have a well prepared chassis. Please gift all 12 I can return them after a few hundred scratch free miles. Try to not burn up the clutch or damage gearbox. Promise to keep below rev limiter Very Happy
HarlenAss
HarlenAss

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 am

I'm with Harlen on this one. I think I might need to be givted if not cars then at least tunes so I can really decide if a rotary is the way to go...knowing that an Aston will be running throws a wrench in my plan!
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  C4PT41N SL0W Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:16 pm

I don't care what's out there, I'm either runnin' my Mazda or Infiniti (if that is an option) because it don't matter... I still probably won't win lol
C4PT41N SL0W
C4PT41N SL0W

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2