Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's that time again...

2 posters

Go down

It's that time again... Empty It's that time again...

Post  Simcik Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 am

FMROC III starts this Thursday! The final tune for Sunset will be on my storefront tonight.

We will be running two 31-lap heats. This allows for one lap of warm up at the beginning of each heat, and 30 laps of racing. There will be cautions, but no competition caution.

The grid order for the first race will be random, chosen by Forza.

Refamiliarize yourself with what constitues a caution and what doesn't.

Make sure you have your paint. If not, I still have them all. Let me know and I will resend it.

IF, for some reason, a person is a lap down at the end of the heat, that will be addressed during the first lap of the 2nd heat.

After the success with Stalker's series, I have decided to add bonus points for leading the most laps. It will be up to all of us to check this week to week, though I don't think it will be an issue. I will make a final decision on fastest lap points before the race.

Please, take time to run a few practice laps in the official tune before the race starts. The car is much more balanced now, and should be easier to control, but familiarizing yourself with it will still be best.

I will update this when the official tune is uploaded.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's that time again... Empty Re: It's that time again...

Post  StalkerStang Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Ok Cool
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:33 am

Alright, it's up there. Download "FMROC Sunset" for the Dodge Stealth. That is the tune for this week. Test it out!
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down