Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sedona Club

+2
Smus
TuxTshirt
6 posters

Go down

Should we run on Sedona Club?

Sedona Club I_vote_lcap75%Sedona Club I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
Sedona Club I_vote_lcap25%Sedona Club I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Sedona Club Empty Sedona Club

Post  TuxTshirt Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:30 pm

I'm thinking, of all original tracks in this game, Sedona Club and Sunset Infield feel the most realistc. Sunset is most likely in, what do you guys think of Sedona Club Circuit (Forward direction)?
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Sedona Club Empty Re: Sedona Club

Post  Smus Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 pm

I'm totally in favor of it. I like Sedona Club
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Whatever you want dude, I personally don't like Sedonna at all, any configuration, but put what you want, I'll run it.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 am

I'll go ahead and contradict myself. I voted no, though I know how hard it is to come up with an event list with ample number of tracks while keeping the scenery fresh. If you need it, I'll race it.

[Rant on]
It's not like Turn 10 gave us: Mosport, Trois-Rivières, Mid-Ohio, Belle Isle, Daytona, Talladega, Phoenix Int'l Raceway, Portland Int'l Raceway, Reno-Fernley, Buttonwillow, Miller Motorsports Park, Thunderhill, Willow Springs, Barber Motorsports Park, or other real tracks. N-OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! They had to go and spend time in the Swiss alpine region, wasting precious money and other resources fabricating some über retarded "ex-ski mogul magnate's vision" of a track. What the Hell!? Turn 10 wants to blow money? They should blow it modeling Dubai Autodrome or Fuji.

I'm going to step out on a limb and declare that for every phoney location we've been given, we could have two real-world locations, especially if they're two real-world locations on this continent! Real tracks are ripe for the plucking; just model the damn thing already. A phoney track has to be designed from the bottom level. Turn 10 staff could travel I-5 south and stumble across at least four tracks between Seattle, WA and Los Angeles, CA.
[/Rant off]

The above are my sober reflections. Get some alcohol in me and I'll tell you how I really feel.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  C4PT41N SL0W Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:53 am

Avanti 63r1025 wrote:I'll go ahead and contradict myself. I voted no, though I know how hard it is to come up with an event list with ample number of tracks while keeping the scenery fresh. If you need it, I'll race it.

[Rant on]
It's not like Turn 10 gave us: Mosport, Trois-Rivières, Mid-Ohio, Belle Isle, Daytona, Talladega, Phoenix Int'l Raceway, Portland Int'l Raceway, Reno-Fernley, Buttonwillow, Miller Motorsports Park, Thunderhill, Willow Springs, Barber Motorsports Park, or other real tracks. N-OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! They had to go and spend time in the Swiss alpine region, wasting precious money and other resources fabricating some über retarded "ex-ski mogul magnate's vision" of a track. What the Hell!? Turn 10 wants to blow money? They should blow it modeling Dubai Autodrome or Fuji.

I'm going to step out on a limb and declare that for every phoney location we've been given, we could have two real-world locations, especially if they're two real-world locations on this continent! Real tracks are ripe for the plucking; just model the damn thing already. A phoney track has to be designed from the bottom level. Turn 10 staff could travel I-5 south and stumble across at least four tracks between Seattle, WA and Los Angeles, CA.
[/Rant off]

The above are my sober reflections. Get some alcohol in me and I'll tell you how I really feel.

You forgot Mount Panorama (even though you said "or other real tracks").... would love to run a mini Bathurst

Last edited by C4PT41N SL0W on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
C4PT41N SL0W
C4PT41N SL0W

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:45 am

Hey what about Circuit Gilles - Villeneuve. The Nationwide races there have been epic. Oh and Spa, Monte Carlo, and most importantly WATKINS GLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 am

I couldn't agree more with you Avanti. Like you said, I hope this Forza Horizon is the toolbag arcade game, and the next Forza actually gives us more realworld tracks and is even more a "simulation" as Turn 10 so claimed on the loading screen of Forza 1.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 am

Even though the majority would run on Sedona, it looks like it won't make the cut. Too many races.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down