Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still coming down after attending the Rolex 24

2 posters

Go down

Still coming down after attending the Rolex 24 Empty Still coming down after attending the Rolex 24

Post  Josh on ze bass Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Yeah i've been out of it lately. I got to attend the Rolex 24.. first thing I gotta say. WHY HAVE I NOT GONE BEFORE?! It was incredible. Fantastic. epic. I got a lot of stories i'll tell ya'll later about it. I have a ton of pictures and I'm putting together a video as well. HEre's a quick pic of Lake lloyd. Talk to ya'lls laters. . Still coming down after attending the Rolex 24 77566510
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Still coming down after attending the Rolex 24 Empty Re: Still coming down after attending the Rolex 24

Post  Smus Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 am

Oh how I want to go...I've heard it's a blast. Buddy of mine when for the first time last year, he went again this year.

Can't wait for the pics/video
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down