Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple classes

2 posters

Go down

Multiple classes Empty Multiple classes

Post  Smus Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:33 am

I know you and I had the discussion regarding O5 and U2 cars. I was wondering if you had a final ruling on running both classes? I think you had also mentioned maybe running the Skyline and one other car that hadn't actually run. I think for simplicity sake, just using the Alfa GTA, the 510, and the Cortina would be fine given the numerous cars in the larger displacement class.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Multiple classes Empty Re: Multiple classes

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:20 pm

I also included the MG MGB GT to this class as essentially any model year 1964 - 1973 car having no greater than 2.0L could be raced here [speaking in terms of the Forza Motorsport world]. If only I could remove the turbo from the BMW 2002 I would allow it in the U2 class.

I love the U2 class cars. They're lightweight nimble machines and fun to race against each other. However, I have many O5 class builds and could fill a room with only those. With the hints circulating that Forza Motorsport shall remain a two-year title, I will hold off a mixed room to include the U2 class until Forza Motorsport 5 on the next system. Hopefully this delay also allows for true-to-life U2 & O2 class structures.

While we're still on "4" I can host Trans-Am O5 first and U2 after, or vice-versa. American Iron season II may also be brought in to fill time.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 am

Gotcha. I also have had a lot of fun with the U2 cars, and I think in capable hands and the right track they can hold their own against the bigger cars. I think maybe running a U2, or even a straight RWD 2.0L class could be fun but that is another discussion.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down