Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spreadsheet assistance

2 posters

Go down

Spreadsheet assistance Empty Spreadsheet assistance

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:08 am

This sheet is not my creation but I have made edits. What follows are two sheets out of the "Kitchen Sink." Don't be fooled, those two sheets carry a lot of power.
Type → http://www.mediafire.com into your browser and then amend /?cax05qqd33389kv to the tail of what you just typed. The ads for Adf.ly are screwing with my desired results so I ditched the hotlink setup to avoid the ads.
This spreadsheet is focused on wheel alignment (air pressure and camber) and gearing*.

The Kitchen Sink has been around since at least Forza Motorsport 2 and may be found by searching for it on the FM.net forums. If you're going to visit the FM.net forums, Feuerdog, Slave Munky, and a few other forum users have more spreadsheet tuning files available. Their spreadsheets give better starting points than the default Forza tune. Once you have tuned with the sheets you are somewhere between 50% and 70% into an overall tune. Drive your car and make refinements to better suit your unique driving style.

*I made a gearing sheet though it's not professional in appearance and isn't complete though it works.

Last edited by Avanti 63r1025 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got rid of the default hotlink so you may avoid ads.)
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Spreadsheet assistance Empty Re: Spreadsheet assistance

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:20 pm

In case you're building a car with a computer / tablet nearby and would like assistance finding your allotments: http://www.mediafire.com/?2v5is2ls9hc1ou2. Calculators work but not all of them maintain the digits in their display. Tested and works in Excel and OpenOffice.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:56 am

Just think of what we could do if was actually knew all the bits we needed to...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Slave Munky was working on a builder as part of his calculator. I don't know how far he honed its abilities before he started charging people to get the download link but that's when I gave up on him. The FM.net moderators locked his calculator thread and removed all links to his work because charging for your programs isn't allowed on FM.net.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:31 pm

I was referring to stuff about the cars, and whether or not Forza used it. Like the length of the a-arm from hub to the pivot point, and from the center of the shock/strut/spring to the pivot, stuff like that...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:12 am

Oh dude, the new posted calculator only helps people reach a target weight:power ratio, it doesn't get into anything else. You're correct, though not prudent to this subject.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down