Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your "badass" garage

+2
Smus
Avanti 63r1025
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your "badass" garage - Page 2 Empty Re: Your "badass" garage

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Avanti 63r1025 wrote:Oh yes, and with the reworking of the PI structure in Forza 5, expect a "B A D A S S E S" series there. It'll feature eight cars of your choosing at eight different tracks. More details to come after Forza 5 releases.
Since Forza 5 bombed in its popularity I am working on these in Forza 4. These are series based on the performance index category letters. There are restrictions in the works but the overall gist is this: You'll select a number of street cars and each car will compete once in the series. More news later.

B A D A S S E S
B A D A S S  B A D A S S E S
B A D A S S  C A R S

You might be wondering about the R class. Recall there are some street legal cars which made the R3 and R2 classes.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:34 pm

So is this to be built for a fun run series or just a listing of choice?   I probably would get on and build them anyways cause the idea could be built into a series soops easy.  On the other hand....

Your "badass" garage - Page 2 44598311
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:15 am

This is going to be converted into a series. No, you don't have to stick with your choices on the earlier pages. More information coming.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:05 am

I'm curious too on the selection of cars, especially regarding class and stock cars. If you pick say a lower class B car, are you able to upgrade it to a higher B to be competetive?

Anyways.... Here is mine.....

B- 2000 Cobra R
A- Ford GT
D- 93 Cobra R
A- 06' Z06
S- 85' RS200
S- 08' Viper ACR

C- 71' Pantera
A- 97' Diablo SV
R- Saleen S7
S- Ferrari F40
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:10 am

StalkerStang wrote:I'm curious too on the selection of cars, especially regarding class and stock cars. If you pick say a lower class B car, are you able to upgrade it to a higher B to be competetive?
Yes, upgrading within the class is legit. For those already planning and building, hold the presses.

*Does a double take at Stalker's list*
Well fuck me sideways, nice list! But hang on.

One of the stipulations is that less PI can be better; I want us to focus on wringing everything possible out of the car. Another stipulation is that you may select a car from one class lower and build it to the next higher class though these substitutes may not be built to the top of the next class.

There are many cars that can be awesome when built up and I'd like to see the diverse selections. Everyone's list will have cars from each decade, cars from different countries, some front-wheel drive offerings, etc. Pause until the official rules are posted, they're coming soon.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:15 pm

So my list is in V2.0 right now with light of the rules penciled in today.  Im dont care if all my choices change later on.   I just couldnt resist building some cars because thats my favorite thing to do these days.  Build and test.  So heres a sneek peek at mine.   I have a couple cars in backup incase others seem to have the same cars as me as well but so far:

B - 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
A - 1994 Ferrari F355
D - 1974 Lancia Stratos
A - 1999 Dodge Viper ACR
S - 1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird
S - 2013 SRT Viper GTS

C - 1968 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 
A - 1968 Dodge Dart GTS Swinger (odds are this will be a no go by rule but its my ultimate BADASS CAR)
R - 1997 McLaren F1 GT
S - 1987 Ferrari F40
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2