Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back!

4 posters

Go down

We're back! Empty We're back!

Post  TuxTshirt Thu May 31, 2012 11:30 am

Hello racers! Just a reminder that we will be qualifying tonight on Nurburgring GP at 9:30 EST. I will try to get on for some practice before then. Hope to see you all tonight.

Last edited by TuxTshirt on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

We're back! Empty Re: We're back!

Post  Peader24 Thu May 31, 2012 3:40 pm

I also hope to get back in the action Friday night if nothing else comes up!! Still wont be able to qualify tho, to late for me to stay on.
Peader24
Peader24

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Thu May 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Right on Tux an Pead! I will be hosting Happy Hour as per the usual cause I know I could use the track time and cant wait to catch up with ya'll after the long refreshing holiday break. I have so much trash to talk and hope to make Lowrider amongst the rest of ya'll to be laughing off the track as I cruise to inevitable victory! Alas that this is my only hope cause I have been a bit inconsistent this week. Hope that I wont be the only one and we can have some epic battles at the Ring GP! I love this track and stoked to get some Rolex action back
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on ze bass Thu May 31, 2012 5:16 pm

I may or may not be able to make any of the event. Got the best excuse ever... Going into the studio for recording an album. What what yeah yeah what what.
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down