Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSH. The sponsor found Me

3 posters

Go down

PSH. The sponsor found Me Empty PSH. The sponsor found Me

Post  Josh on ze bass Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 pm

So here I am in Kamenz, Germany. Again. Making my yearly pilgrimage to turn in all of my Jagermeister UPC codes for a prize at the Jagermeister main HQ. I walk into the front office, the office lady says "Guten tag, velcommen Jagermeister jar jah jah jah!!!!".... she was drunk, and smelled of tequila (fail). I pulled out all of my Jager UPCs out of my pocket (742 to be exact) and put them on the desk and stared at the lady. There was a long moment of silence... then the drunken lady picked up her old timey telephone and rang into the bosses office. She spoke in some foreign language, sounded almost German. She hung the phone up. Then smiled a fake smile. "Ah yes! welcommen heir Josh. You may go to the back now! Very Happy ". So I did... The back of the factory was an open warehouse, and Arthur Von Wilhem Adolf Van Von Vonnerstoneinbergerer the 3rd Esquire himself (THE FOUNDER AND OWNER!!) was standing there, alone, and was kinda creepy because it was already a dimly lit place. He was standing next to a car under that was under a large dirty orange sheet.
"Unt hallo heir Josh!" he shouted "Vee have been unt expecting you, yar."
I walked slowly up to him and nodded my head as a greeting. "Hello Mr Vonnersteinbergererer...again."
Mr. Vonnersteinbergergererer placed his hand on the top of the car, and clenched the sheet. "Ah. YES. Heir Josh, let me present you with a present for your such great generosity! I present you... The Jagermeister.. company.. RENTAL."
He tears the sheet away in an extremely over dramatic fashion...
PSH. The sponsor found Me Jagerp11"Ehh?!?! ehhh?!?!" The owner has a big smile... "Do you like?! A Porsche! Just like you've always wanted!"
I look at it for a moment, and squint my eyes towards the front. "Heyyy...wait a sec. That's not a Porsche.. That's just an RUF with a Porsche sticker over the logo!"
Those were the last words I spoke before waking up... I was sitting in the drivers seat of the faux Porsche, somewhere in the middle of a shopping center in Frankfurt. My wallet was missing, the back of my head hurt, and all I had with me was this damn car. I looked in the glove box, first thing I saw was A plane ticket that said. "FRANKFURT 11:30am to NY, NY 3/23/12 UNTITED HEIRWAYS" and a note that says "Drive the car or you'll never get your wallet back EVER EVER AGAIN." Damn Shocked
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

PSH. The sponsor found Me Empty Re: PSH. The sponsor found Me

Post  Ex US Squid Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Germans are DICKS.... Ive always known this but now I have more proof!

But atleast the car looks sweet!
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Heh, awesome. However, that's a LOT of Jager to down in a mere 365 days, is it not?
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on ze bass Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Remaggib wrote:Heh, awesome. However, that's a LOT of Jager to down in a mere 365 days, is it not?
Two bottles a day keeps the reality away! Very Happy
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Your event is alot similar to the events in Beerfest.... Did you meet Landfill? Errr Landfill 2 I mean.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down