Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balance your field

2 posters

Go down

Balance your field Empty Balance your field

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Sim knows about this and I've discussed it over party chat though here it is in on the official forums. abinmyveins, this is the new method I am using to tweak the builds in hopes of better balance.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst13822_SHALB-checking.aspx
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Balance your field Empty Re: Balance your field

Post  abinmyveins Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:11 pm

I have a feeling it will result in some good racing.  Although I'm still learning how to be a good driver, so.....  no matter how close the cars are, I might linger anyways.  LOL.  Plus, after thinking about how many laps you guys do....  My eyes start to bug out after a certain amount of time of staring at the screen.  I have a feeling that might be a challenge for me too.  I'll have to do a hot lap session of a bunch of laps to get my eye stamina up.  hehehehe

abinmyveins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum