Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Fun game mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun game mode

Post  Avanti 63r1025 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Crackdown, the first one. The basis of the game is killing gang members while bringing peace to a city; that's not my focus here. Crackdown also comes with a street racing mode. Since the basic premise of the game has ranged weapons and the ability to step out of one vehicle and into another, both of these can be utilized while street racing.

What I'm saying is, you can step out of your vehicle and begin shooting at your opponents and they don't shoot back! Vent your frustrations, kill the A.I. racers. I know Tux and Rem love killing A.I., this is right up their alley.

If you haven't secured the first location in the campaign mode, a fun race is the first track with the 6×6 truck. After the first 90° R turn, to the left are squad cars. You can ditch the 6×6 truck, hop in a squad car and continue racing. The B button is the horn for other vehicles, in the squad car it activates/cancels "code 3." The squad car is faster [and the A.I. don't know how to properly apex a turn] so you'll catch them even though you stopped, swapped cars, and continued.

This is an arcade game too, so if you manage to shoot the opponents gas filler hole, the car blows up; -1 racer. There are some bridges scattered about the courses too. If you correctly time it, shooting out one of their tires will send their car flipping and into the drink; -1 racer.
Avanti 63r1025

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top