Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nascar Forza 4 Road Racing Race To The Chase!

3 posters

Go down

race - Nascar Forza 4 Road Racing Race To The Chase! Empty Nascar Forza 4 Road Racing Race To The Chase!

Post  Ex US Squid Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Man the points for the Summer segment are getting tight!   Man starting next week I will no longer hoard the top drivers in each class any more!!!   The chase is on!  Lets see what you got Tux
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

race - Nascar Forza 4 Road Racing Race To The Chase! Empty Re: Nascar Forza 4 Road Racing Race To The Chase!

Post  Simcik Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Having just gotten my ass whooped last week, it looks like I gave up this week too. Totally forgot to change my lineup. So, I'll be hoarding my top picks for at least one more week! Hopefully I can pull off a comeback and retake the lead!
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

race - Nascar Forza 4 Road Racing Race To The Chase! Empty Re: Nascar Forza 4 Road Racing Race To The Chase!

Post  TuxTshirt Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!  Stay tuned........
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:27 pm

What a good race!  Finally had some luck and nailed my lineup.  I was nervous halfway through with all the pit strategies shaking up the running order.  I think I am in third now...... BEST WATCH OUT SIM
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Yeah, great job Squid!  Good picks.  I almost switched Jr. with Biffle before the race started but thought, "nah, he can't have bad luck twice." Well, I was wrong again.  Still wouldn't have beaten you though.  Austin looked good, rebounded nicely.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Heck yea man.... Gordon just seemed flat all weekend didnt he?   I swapped Jr for the Biff cause I just didnt trust Hendrick here at Michigan.  Something in water(or fuel) that has them struggling with motors and right fronts.   For the first half I was pissed I dropped Junebug haha!  But it ended well.  Yea soon as I heard Austin was in the 14 at Michigan I nabbed that pick cause he is fast here.   Love that my Harvick curse seems to have lifted too!   I was having bad runs every time I picked him.  Next week at Bristol will be interesting.     Chase line is very tight with 3 to go!  I foresee some fireworks and hurt feelings next week at the bull ring.   Made up alot of ground in the fantasy points it looks like.  Very pleased haha.  

Watching the Rolex at Kansas on FS1 now.   Rojas is having a shitty year it seems.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down