Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMW Owners are Jerks.

+2
Avanti 63r1025
Simcik
6 posters

Go down

BMW Owners are Jerks. Empty BMW Owners are Jerks.

Post  Simcik Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:46 am

Sorry, 'Rado...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BMW Owners are Jerks. Empty Re: BMW Owners are Jerks.

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh, he knows. He has a 2001 M3 and attends local BMW meets. He sees the douche bag-ary, he just doesn't participate in it.

There's also this Jalopnik article from yesterday.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Rado happens to be the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002% of BMW owners that are not the reason why the middle east wants to bomb us all the time.    I have noticed that it tends to be the guys that want to look rich so bad but happen to just be able to afford the cheap bimmer like this space richard below.   I know if me and a buddy were driving to that place we would have parked our trucks on either side with our passenger doors an inch from the shit buckets doors.   Then see if we can wait him out.   Also cant help but notice the space richard is from texas..... That makes him a Super Ultra Mega Ginormous Hyper Massive Space Richard.

BMW Owners are Jerks. Ku-big10
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Something like this haha 

BMW Owners are Jerks. Unname10
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Haha. Dodge Nitro, FTWin!
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Ex US Squid wrote:   I have noticed that it tends to be the guys that want to look rich so bad but happen to just be able to afford the cheap bimmer like this space richard below.   I know if me and a buddy were driving to that place we would have parked our trucks on either side with our passenger doors an inch from the shit buckets doors.   Then see if we can wait him out.   Also cant help but notice the space richard is from texas..... That makes him a Super Ultra Mega Ginormous Hyper Massive Space Richard.
 I park like that from time to time to avoid the very richardly acts that you swinging dick truck owners like to exhibit.

BUT, I do not park in the spaces that are at the front of the store or place, I will park away from everyone else and then take up 3-4 spaces where nobody is parking anyways.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:09 pm

I like the "Wren-Oh" Super Mega Pimp Plush truck cab. Great placement of said truck cab.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Yea out in the back of a large lot is normal.... many people do..... shit my mom does that all the time just cause its easy to find a spot a half mile back in the lot haha.    But you can tell that the bimmer was in a small strip mall lot that was very short on spots most likely.   I have never once dinged a door.  But said richard would make me want to.   Only time someone has had door dings by my truck is the tards that park way to close then swing open the door into my nerf bars haha.  I come out to see paint on em and it makes me laugh.  I usually look for the parking spot that is the easiest to get in and out of so it tends to be the back of the lots.   But its fun to throw it into a compact spot in downtowns when there is no other options.   Looks funny next to Prius and the other lil turd boxes
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:38 pm

No imagine parking this!!!!!!!!!!!

BMW Owners are Jerks. S1_1_810
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Oh jeez....

Well at least that Viper has the power to pull the extra weight of being stretched.....

The fresh and easy stores have a spot that says its reserved for hybrid and/or electric vehicles.....lol my dad parks his Lightning there every time he goes there

BMW Owners are Jerks. 100_2121_zps70f9b1c3
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Nice truck. I actually think that was one of the best looking Ford trucks made - at least on the outside. I never cared for the dash or most of the rest of the interior. Never understood the clamshell hood, though. Sure, it looks good, but it seems like it would just get in the way if you needed to service/clean anything.

Okay, high-jack over...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:15 pm

And, who else thinks it would be highly likely to run into Coolbreeze at a Fresh & Easy??? Hahaha!
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:12 am

Re. parking stretch limousines:

Pull up to a curb some place and stick it. Hell, I only ever drove standard 4-door Lincoln Town Cars and at times I did that; it's one of the perks of driving a limo. Drivers of stretch limousines are kinda shit outta luck unless the facility has some longer parking spaces.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  OLDFenderBender Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:57 am

Avanti 63r1025 wrote:Re. parking stretch limousines:

Pull up to a curb some place and stick it. Hell, I only ever drove standard 4-door Lincoln Town Cars and at times I did that; it's one of the perks of driving a limo. Drivers of stretch limousines are kinda shit outta luck unless the facility has some longer parking spaces.
 or try parking 24ft. Penske Trucks
OLDFenderBender
OLDFenderBender

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:38 am

Avanti 63r1025 wrote:Re. parking stretch limousines:

I just parked mine using 2 spaces, or in the back. But mine was only a 30" stretch. Or was it 60"... It was a smaller one. Though the apartment complex I lived at I parked in the back spot, and had to back it in between the dumpster and a station wagon. Kinda tricky situation, but it's what got me the chance to drive the 26' moving truck at work!
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum