Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Buttkicker Gamer 2: Best investment ever.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buttkicker Gamer 2: Best investment ever.

Post  Josh on ze bass on Sat May 04, 2013 11:25 am

Just bought a Buttkicker Gamer 2. What is it? Think of it as an exaggerated version of your XBOX controller shaker. but for your seat. turning sub sounds into shaky vibrations. All together was about $170 but very worth it. It'll work for your xbox, pc, or whatever has a sound output. Great with headphones, too!

here's a video or two:
from hipster chode. but he does a good job of explaining it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILbhBVcsC0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrkrzM27pUU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buttkicker Gamer 2: Best investment ever.

Post  TuxTshirt on Sun May 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Cool find Josh! Thanks.

TuxTshirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorta05 on Mon May 06, 2013 9:15 am

Heard of these before. I wonder how much this would help for racing. I'd like to hear how much it helped/contributed Josh.
Sorta05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on ze bass on Mon May 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Sorta05 wrote:Heard of these before. I wonder how much this would help for racing. I'd like to hear how much it helped/contributed Josh.

Here, Sorta. Check out the review from Inside Sim Racing. the fellas that got me INTO the american iron series, which later turned into Forza4 Road Racing. so hey... they have good taste. right?
http://youtu.be/1VrtI-mO5us?t=21m0s hopefully it starts at the right place.

Gotta say, ya don't really know how it'll feel til you try it. Kinda bought it on a whim. Very worth it. Adds a lot of texture to games, music. Music wise: think of it as going to a loud concert. The kick drums that thump and shake your whole body, the buttkicker sorta would do that, too.

For games (non sim racing games) it's cool. For Planetside 2 it's now like a Disney ride Razz. Another game scared the poop outta me during an explosion.

For sim racin' games. well. I DON'T have iRacing yet, because I don't have a graphics card good enough yet. just a hand me down that can run older games for now. But for sim racin' games, it'll rumble at low bass sounds. even better: rumble strips. I think you'll get the idea. JUST buy it, yo. Razz

I love you Evil or Very Mad tongue tongue cat affraid flower Basketball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorta05 on Mon May 06, 2013 5:28 pm

insidesim racing is also how I found this group Smile Yeah not sure this is in the budget right now with going back to school. I'm still learning to get the most out of my wheel! Thanks for the link!
Sorta05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top