Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASCAR Discussion

+8
Simcik
HarlenAss
Remaggib
Avanti 63r1025
C4PT41N SL0W
Smus
Ex US Squid
TuxTshirt
12 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

NASCAR Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: NASCAR Discussion

Post  TuxTshirt Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Exciting finish to the Nationwide race with a little drama. Be nice now Poppa Kev!

*Edit:
You know what? I just did a little research on the Cope twins, I changed my mind, Get 'er Kev!!!
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 am

Tux please Kevin was spot on with his thoughts on her and her twin sister. They look like strippers with fake lips and fake tits. Neither of the girls has done jack in Nascar the past 5 years except fight for 42nd. She dick moved Kevin pretty bad. Bad Brad had a winning car though so Im not saying she cost Kevin the win but the move she made was retarded. The Cope girls just dont have the talent so, just the same as Danica, they used there sex appeal to get them a ride instead. If this happened a few years ago I bet Kev would have spun her car and talked alot more trash haha. All in all a awesome race!!! Was cool to see Stenhouse and Dillon battle for the Dash for Nationwide Cash 100k. Given a lil bit longer of a race and I almost think that E.Sad woulda made it a 3 way battle for the money.

Just got back from the Lucas Oil American Sprintcar Assoc. 360s at my local dirt track. Those cars are fast as hell on our 3/8 mile track. It was taped for MavTV too. So maybe Ill be famous. Cant wait for the World Of Outlaws to make there stop at our track here in a couple months. Been wanting to see WoO sprints forever!
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:43 am

Please Squid, I agree with why he was mad.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Sooooooo, New Hampshire has a road course? Who knew?

NASCAR Discussion - Page 6 Newhamps2

Pretty sweet looking.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:06 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:Sooooooo, New Hampshire has a road course? Who knew?

img … \img

Pretty sweet looking.
Wow ×2! Good find. I'd love to see the oval and two roval ribbons (with and without the turn 1 & 2 chicane) in a future Forza.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 pm

I thought I saw a rather official looking road just off the track during the race. Interesting stuff!
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 pm

I was watching iRacing videos on YouTube and saw someone doing a lap there. Check it out.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 pm

I miss iracing. But, I'll try to find it, I bet it'd be fun to run there.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 pm

So the Dinger got dinged by the Btest as well and they(Nascar along with Dingers own toxicologist) ruled out most drugs and have yet to confirm the positive any more specific than a stimulant. Im thinkin he is on some sketchy work out supplements and hes a freakin idiot for not checking up on what he was taking considering the ramifications and the money involved at the Cup level. Guess we just wait and see if AJ comes out with any more details later on about what he took.

LOL they had Jeremy Mayfield on NascarNow today and were asking him what kind of advice he had for the Dinger.... Freakin histarical... All I could think was Jeremy should say:"Well I think AJ should avoid Meth cause it didnt work well for me and my career..."
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:13 pm

When it is found to be nothing other than an energy drink, I hope NASCAR reinstates him and pays him for the smear.

What the hell is happening to sports these days? Where is the competition? Why the political correctness?

It was not drugs, they stated that. No controlled substances. So why the f* is he not racing?

By trying to give the sport more credibility, NASCAR is hurting itself even worse.

And don't get me started on the move to ESPN...

And the BS with the Saints? Same deal! It's f*ing football. You hit each other! We used to get stars on our helmets in HS for hard hits, flat backs, stuff like that. And we didn't get paid millions of
dollars to compensate us for our hard work or pain. It's the Professional level, its supposed to be ruthless and cut-throat, not sissified and structured.

NASCAR should change their name to NATSDCRAEO (Nat'l Ass'n of The Same Damn Car Racing Against Each Other) or Formula 2/3...

And if the NFL keeps up the BS it has been doing, I'm gonna just switch to the Lingerie Football League. If I can't see someone beat the hell outta someone else, I'd rather see some hot toned women wearing very little faking the contact than some sweaty dudes...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Simcik wrote:When it is found to be nothing other than an energy drink, I hope NASCAR reinstates him and pays him for the smear.

What the hell is happening to sports these days? Where is the competition? Why the political correctness?

It was not drugs, they stated that. No controlled substances. So why the f* is he not racing?

By trying to give the sport more credibility, NASCAR is hurting itself even worse.

And don't get me started on the move to ESPN...

And the BS with the Saints? Same deal! It's f*ing football. You hit each other! We used to get stars on our helmets in HS for hard hits, flat backs, stuff like that. And we didn't get paid millions of
dollars to compensate us for our hard work or pain. It's the Professional level, its supposed to be ruthless and cut-throat, not sissified and structured.

NASCAR should change their name to NATSDCRAEO (Nat'l Ass'n of The Same Damn Car Racing Against Each Other) or Formula 2/3...

And if the NFL keeps up the BS it has been doing, I'm gonna just switch to the Lingerie Football League. If I can't see someone beat the hell outta someone else, I'd rather see some hot toned women wearing very little faking the contact than some sweaty dudes...

Before you bash NASCAR, get the details here. Amphetamine is a banned substance. Cut and dry. Both samples tested positive. I certainly wouldn't want someone racing inches from me at 190mph on any drugs. I think NASCAR sets a fine example as to how drugs should be handled. Everywhere else you get a slap on the wrist.

And about the NFL, you said it, "it's the Professional level". It's not professional to purposely try to injure your opponents for a monetary bonus. Football is a violent sport, however playing with respect for other players should be done at a professional level.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Well I am glad I read your post tux before spouting off the same things... Nascar is known in sports to have one of the best and highest rated drug testing policies. Most governing bodies actually commend Nascar on their testing policies. Plus Sim you are way to eager to believe that it was nothing but a Energy drink contamination.. Jeremy Mayfield said he only took Clariton D and Aderal.... turns out thats street slang for Meth. I wont judge the Dinger till its known what he took but I truly believe that since AJ had HIS OWN pee licker there for the B Sample test and accepted the positive as fact that hes guilty of something illegal and there are Zero common Energy Drinks that make you pop... I drink the shit out of them and never had a problem taking my pee pee test. Time will tell what the Positive was I suppose. I just hope he doesnt become the next Mayfield cause that would be sad.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:06 am

When I posted that, they had not released the news that the positive was an Amphetimine.

However, stay away from truckers and military personel, Tux. Many alertness pills contain amphetimines of some kind and are handed out freely or can be bought at any gas station. Anyway...

I am kinda sore on NASCAR. I love to watch it, but to me it is no longer stock cars...

Sorry, perhaps it is just me being tired of playing 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th?) fiddle to GM and Ford when in the real-world there is no way the Charger would lose a race to an Impala, Fusion, or Camry...

Beyond that, I am not sure what Mopar did to piss of Mr. NASCAR but it seems that most of the rule changes since 1970 have gone against the Mopar guys. No more Hemis, no more wings, they got out. Then they jumped back in with a hell of good engine design. Great heads, and a HUGE cam that allowed them to dominate on the Super Speedways, then another rule change that forced nearly identical heads, intakes, etc. none of which were of Mopar-design. I am sorry, but Mopar has been forced to play catch up with parts, research, testing, etc. due to these rules changes since the 70s.

It is hard to watch a respectable Mopar driver get dragged through the mud over possibly nothing more than an energy drink... I know, he could be lying, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Guess I may be too trusting, but I hope they would do the same with me in a similar situation. And "nano-micron" infractions make it even harder to swallow. If it was a huge difference, it would be much easier to say he deserves the indefinite suspension.

Furthermore, in regards to his accpetance of the "Road to Rehab" (Seriously?) program, I do not see an admission of guilt - none at all. NASCAR told him if you ever want to race again, you have to go through this program. Since he does not know how long it may take to figure out what caused the positive, why would he wait to start. Get in the program, continue to search for the cause, and if it comes out that he was mistakenly suspended or that the energy drink was to blame, then he has nothing to stop him from returning to the track per any NASCAR rule. It's what I would do. Cover your ass either way...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Simcik wrote:However, stay away from truckers and military personel, Tux. Many alertness pills contain amphetimines of some kind and are handed out freely or can be bought at any gas station. Anyway...

Simcik you are completely wrong in thinking that a energy drink from a gas station is going to pop on wiz quiz. This is not a positive for taking a energy drink so lets stop assuming that this is the case. I would bet money I have had way more energy drinks(both quantity and brands) than probably anyone here and right now Im a fan of the Red Line bottles that are nothing more then chemicals but they DO NOT make you pop on a test.

Simcik wrote:Beyond that, I am not sure what Mopar did to piss of Mr. NASCAR but it seems that most of the rule changes since 1970 have gone against the Mopar guys. No more Hemis, no more wings, they got out. Then they jumped back in with a hell of good engine design. Great heads, and a HUGE cam that allowed them to dominate on the Super Speedways, then another rule change that forced nearly identical heads, intakes, etc. none of which were of Mopar-design. I am sorry, but Mopar has been forced to play catch up with parts, research, testing, etc. due to these rules changes since the 70s.

This one Sim your comment is a bit ignorant and I am not saying that to slam you but just pointing out that you probably dont keep up on the inner talkings of Nascar like I do or Tux. Yes back in the 70s the change was correct but now Brad K has proven many times over the last couple years that the Penske Dodges can go fast. Heres exactly why Penske is switching. FACTORY SUPPORT. Dodge doesnt give hardly any up to this year and its caused teams to shy away. From the way it sounds though (with Fiat money backings) Dodge is going to step up the factory support and possibly even a dedicated engine department like Toyota has. It will take time to convince top teams that this change is going to stay and for now rumor has it that Andretti-Green is looking into a Dodge Nascar effort. Dodge didnt have the money to throw at Nascar that the other three did the past ten years and that is why you dont see Mopar in force right now.

Simcik wrote:It is hard to watch a respectable Mopar driver get dragged through the mud over possibly nothing more than an energy drink... I know, he could be lying, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Guess I may be too trusting, but I hope they would do the same with me in a similar situation. And "nano-micron" infractions make it even harder to swallow. If it was a huge difference, it would be much easier to say he deserves the indefinite suspension.

Nano micron is normal in the amounts they are looking for when drug testing... this isnt like alcohol which can have close to a tenth in your blood percentage. Its crazy just how little the numbers are but even so if you pop positive, both A and B, you pop positive. Fact is he took something unkowingly or not that is not ok to take and the types of things the testers are concerned about and looking for are the kinds that can make you more of a danger on the track than if you are completely clean.

And Nascars Road To Recovery program is a good program. No matter what, AJ would get quality info out of the program so I see no reason to bash it. Its there for good reasons and all drivers know that if you have anything but a free and clear negative in your test that the program is mandatory. In the words of Martha "Its a good thing."
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Wow - feel pretty bad for Elliot Sadler... Yeah, he jumped the gun a little, but he was pushed too, so even if he realized what was going on and tried to slow up, he could not have slipped back behind Brad to avoid the penalty.

IMO, after seeing the replays, they should have black flagged Dillon as well...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Whoot! Way-ta-go Mopar and Penske! 1-2, baby, hell yeah!!!

Man, I am gonna miss Brad next season. That dude is heel of a good driver.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Proud as hell of Elliott for driving the wheels off that deuce all the way to 15th to keep the points lead! Kyle Busch jumped the start of the race way more that Elliott and he had no car pushing him forward...
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Cup field.....OWNED.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:Cup field.....OWNED.

Not really... I dont think you heard them mention during the final laps that Jimmie was second fastest on the track... Second to Bad Brad. They had damn near equal cars and had Brad not had the issues with Reagan on the restart who knows if he could have raced Jimmie at the end. Would have been sweet but got to give Hendrick and the 48 specifically credit. 48 was deadnuts perfect(Stalker I know youre drooling cause you just read about nuts but take er easy lil fella). Damn good win and sucks for the 17 but cool to see Jr take the points lead!
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Ex US Squid wrote:
TuxTshirt wrote:Cup field.....OWNED.

Not really... I dont think you heard them mention during the final laps that Jimmie was second fastest on the track... Second to Bad Brad. They had damn near equal cars and had Brad not had the issues with Reagan on the restart who knows if he could have raced Jimmie at the end. Would have been sweet but got to give Hendrick and the 48 specifically credit. 48 was deadnuts perfect(Stalker I know youre drooling cause you just read about nuts but take er easy lil fella). Damn good win and sucks for the 17 but cool to see Jr take the points lead!

Did you also hear them report that the 48's lap times would change based on how close 2nd place was? He was managing the lead, the car was that good. He was also distancing himself from Kyle on the final laps, Brad was a non-factor. And, yes, great to see Jr. in the lead. It still won't quiet the haters though.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Non-factor? So did you decide you couldnt watch when Brad was leading and Jimmie tried to reel Brad in but couldnt do it, then pitstops came and crazy.... the "non factor" was the leader once again when everything cycled through. Youre smarter than this. Yes Jimmie won, but to dismiss anyone else discredits the win a bit.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Ex US Squid wrote:Non-factor? So did you decide you couldnt watch when Brad was leading and Jimmie tried to reel Brad in but couldnt do it, then pitstops came and crazy.... the "non factor" was the leader once again when everything cycled through. Youre smarter than this. Yes Jimmie won, but to dismiss anyone else discredits the win a bit.

Yeah, "non-factor". Take what I said in the context I said it. Read what you wrote first. You said "Bad Brad" was faster at the end. I said he was a "non-factor" at the end. You know, when you're so far back that it doesn't matter? Understand? I watched the race and saw when Brad was as fast the 48. At the end, however, he was too far back for it to matter. No one's being dismissed here, however the drivers themselves stated that the 48 was on a different tier. What would they know, they only raced.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Yea they were to far back to see how good the 2 was when he was leading... Now you just said two different things... originally you said a blanket statement that he was a non factor in the race and then you get called out and now youre a bit embarrassed and butt hurt so you yell out at me irrationally...(not the first time this outburst of uncontrolled anger in ya eh?)... and while yelling and screaming you fix your comments to suit your argument better so that you dont look so foolish... Now if you meant non factor at the closing laps then Id have to agree. But the original blanket statement I didnt which is what I replied to that garnered your anger and emotionally unstable response in which you hoped to hurt me in order to make you feel better about yourself... This kind of attitude is usually a remaining problem that stems from mother issues that permanently scarred you when you were a child.... Wanna talk about it? Its ok lil fella.... Im here for you.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:14 pm

I never said two things, my first comment about it was in response to your first comment. It was in that context. I realize now that you're a little slow, and will be much more specific in my responses.

And....yes........I'm scarred and want to talk about it, but only in private message. Sad Could you please email me a hug?
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 am

As an aside: I think I need to work on the notion of faxing Tux a beer.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next