Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMROC III Schedule

2 posters

Go down

FMROC III Schedule Empty FMROC III Schedule

Post  Simcik Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Here it is, the schedule for FMROC III:

FMROC III Schedule FMROCIIISchedule_zps446327a6

You'll notice we've gone full road-course this time around - should be exciting!

There is still a little to be determined, but here is what we know:

We will continue to race at 8PM EDT on Thursday nights. There will be no qualifing, so races will get started at that point. Please try to be on-time (or early!)

Furthermore, we will be staying in the Stealth/Avenger - HOWEVER, we will have an all-new build and different tunes from week to week. It will be up to you to load the right one, and I will be checking. That being said, the car will be much more stable now, and easier to control. If you didn't like it before, give it a shot this time around before you say anything. I will be finalizing and uploading tunes to my storefront soon. The ones there now are not final - I will post when they are.

The in-race cautions will retain the same procedure, and we will be staying with Simulation damage. However, it is most likely that we will be switching to heats instead of a Competition Caution. This is about 85% certain at this point, but I want to run some test races to check different scenarios. The Heats format will allow aero damage to be fixed mid-race, something we couldn't do before. This is the reason for sticking with Sim (not me) damage.

If you all would be willing to, I'd like to run some short (2-3 Lap) races after Doom 2 this Friday to test a few things.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FMROC III Schedule Empty Re: FMROC III Schedule

Post  Simcik Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:01 am

Bump for additions.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm sure we could get it done... Just let us know when the build is ready.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down