Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomsday Preppers

+2
Ex US Squid
Smus
6 posters

Go down

Doomsday Preppers Empty Doomsday Preppers

Post  Smus Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Anyone watching this on Discovery? Ive often contemplated the end of society ( farming gives you lots of free time during boring tasks...which leads a mind to wander), but some of these people are 100% off their rockers.

Im all for having a bug out bag for general preparedness...but some of these people are taking it to the extreme for sure.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Doomsday Preppers Empty Re: Doomsday Preppers

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 am

Oh yea LOL the episode I had showed some hugely fat chick talkin how she will be the only uber fatty with 100lbs to lose when the apocalypse came. Multi room house stock full of thousands of pounds of freeze dried and canned goods. Theres prepared and then theres Mental asylum retarded haha
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:08 am

Ha ha. I have seen bits and pieces of that program and you are correct in saying that some of these folks are taking it to the extreme.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:27 am

We live on top of a huge aquifer with clean, sweet water. Good enough to be bottled by Ozarka without adding chemicals. We have many free-flowing springs, and the water table is very shallow in most areas.

We have lots of game - whitetail, wild hogs, rabbits, squirrels, etc. - and lots of guns and ammo.

We have cows and horses.

We come from a farming background, and we know how to raise many crops and have experience doing so.

If the shit hits the fan, I'll miss racing with you guys, but I'll be fine. You're all welcome to come to Texas if you can make it. We'll have American Iron Horse Racing then...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:13 am

Can we paint numbers and stripes on em? I call -1!!!! LOL I remember when I was just out of Bootcamp and training school I was deploying to Turkey and me and this other new kid talked about how cool itd be to race camels and that to make em faster wed paint em up like race cars.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Say what you will, but the guy that built his house out of 8 shipping containers should be good to go! I'm going there.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:47 pm

LOL Yea I bet that place is legit Tux! Although Im heading to my buddy Justins back in Nebraska. That kid has enough shotguns, rifles and a few large caliber pistols to jump start a third world countries revolutionary war if he donated it to the Rebel Alliance. If I hauled ass and could get the gas I could be there in 24hours
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:00 am

You can't eat guns and ammo though. You have to have it all, and that guy did.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:23 am

If it gets down to a true doomsday scenario I have enough training that I know Ill figure something out and theres the largest amount of cattle in the US in the Neb area. Some counties populations are outnumbered by as much as 1000 to one. Theres a farm out there in the middle of nowhere that has damn near 200k head of cattle at any given time. Im gettin some damn PRIME RIB! haha
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  tripany Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Simcik wrote:. You're all welcome to come to Texas if you can make it. We'll have American Iron Horse Racing then...

Hiowdy neighbor
(tips hat and spits)
tripany
tripany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum