Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iGP Manager

2 posters

Go down

iGP Manager Empty iGP Manager

Post  Smus Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:19 pm

I'll try to elaborate on the game later tonight. Both Josh and I have finished our first season in our league with I'd say decent results. I personally learned quite a bit about the game and the mechanics and hopefully I'll be hunting for a top 5 finish overall next year.

If you enjoyed GTs B-spec racing, if you really like technical stuff with racing, or are a fan of fantasy sports at all and have a hankering for racing then I really think you would have a blast with iGP Manager.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

iGP Manager Empty Re: iGP Manager

Post  Josh on ze bass Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:23 pm

I for one love it! Just the league I joined was always at a bad time for me. The next one I'll join will probably be on Sundays only.. I may have to put it off until I get a better PC, too. Which will be soon!
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum