Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver Sign-up/Pick your car, its getting close to the season!

+18
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
TuxTshirt
Shatterpoints
iiDangerCloseBK
Edge of Nerd
Sorta05
Hennessey861
Mx5 Miata gen1
HarlenAss
maxximilllion
Avanti 63r1025
Remaggib
sbclowrider
Josh on ze bass
Ex US Squid
Smus
Simcik
StalkerStang
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Driver Sign-up/Pick your car, its getting close to the season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Driver Sign-up/Pick your car, its getting close to the season!

Post  Remaggib Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Hennessey861 wrote:They have moved over to horizon mostly now and I am looking for some proper racing, I'll check out some of the cars tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

And +100 awesome points for you! Glad you can join us! Paint the back bumper all nice for me would you? So I have something to look at from the back of the field Shocked
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Driver Sign-up/Pick your car, its getting close to the season! - Page 3 Empty Re: Driver Sign-up/Pick your car, its getting close to the season!

Post  StalkerStang Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:45 pm

I led a group of us around Sebring Club with that Camaro SS untuned Rem, its a good car. Don't sell yourself short man.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:55 pm

No doubts about the car sir, just my ability to drive in traffic. I give too much room too often, and go off track, then push too hard to try and catch up, and then wreck doing that. Just a small flaw in my driving style lol... But, get some equal cars on a dirt track, I'll race you as hard as my car can go, and am not afraid of bumping because it never results in hitting sticky grass or both of our cars getting airborn and bouncing off the safety gates on top of the walls.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Not sure if I asked or not, but could I get the Camaro unlocked tune please? There's a couple things I could do to make it more stable (probably slower too) I think. Or make it worse. Either way, I'll know.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:29 pm

I sent you another one Rem. I feel like I have sent out cars to a few guys multiple times. Must be Forza's top notch servers.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Yeah I just got 2 tunes tonight, might have been my fault. Thank you though! I did some testing and I gotta say

Pie.

Sorry, been a LONG day
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Hennessey861 Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Had a go with the evo x today an it felt really good, I want to try the Acura tune and the mustang before deciding. Are we running any practice races before it starts up properly

Hennessey861

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:27 pm

I'm sure someone will be around to race at some point. I may be on tonight, add me to friends list if you would like, if I'm on I'll run a few races with ya.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm in California until Monday, but the other guys know how I run the room and about the builds so you can jump on with any of them as well.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorta05 Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm gonna do it like a boss... in a boss pony car. Stalker can you send me the open build so I can tune it?
Sorta05
Sorta05

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 pm

I'll get the builds out to you other guys when I get back in AZ.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorta05 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Oops forgot... #69 for me.
Sorta05
Sorta05

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge of Nerd Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am

Hi guys.

I am new here, but this seems like a fun series. Please put me down for the Audi TT RS. What day/time is this thing running?

Gamertag: Edge of Nerd
Number: 89
Car: Audi TT RS

Edge of Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 am

Welcome Nerd! Or do you prefer edge?
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:25 am

Stalker, the Calendar is there for a reason! Very Happy

We are starting the series next Thursday, Dec. 6th, at 9:ish PM EST.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 pm

I've been in California for 5 days Richards!

I'll update everything a little bit later tonight.

Welcome Nerd, I'll get a build out to you as well.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  iiDangerCloseBK Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 am

Gamertag iiDangerCloseBK
Car #15
BMW e46 or 2012 Porsche cayman

Last edited by iiDangerCloseBK on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
iiDangerCloseBK
iiDangerCloseBK

Back to top Go down

Post  Shatterpoints Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 am

StalkerStang wrote:I want to start squaring this series away. Lets start with picking cars, if you know for sure, post it up. I will give the undecided until December 1st to pick a ride. Also state the desired number for your ride.

Also, LMK if you don't have the car you want in an unlocked build. There is tuning in this series and if you are not able to, tell me and I'll send that build to you so you can start setting your car up.

Hey guys its Shatterpoints, I finally got my own place again with good internet. Anyways if there is room I want to join the WC I'm gonna go with the porsche cayman R and # 11
Shatterpoints
Shatterpoints

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:59 am

So everyone has until the end of Wednesday to pick a car.

There are a couple guys who have said they are running but have not picked a car. Note: One car.

Remember to add your number as well, I still need a number for Lowrider.

Also, if I am not on your friend's list, I can't gift you the build. Also, for everyone who has a build, please reference the rules and regs section as there are required decals. I have those and will gift them to you, but I don't know who has them and who does not. If you are running one of Max's designs, you should be ok, his conform to my livery requirements.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:26 pm

I have a full roster. I can still accept new racers, but the 16 that are on the list have priority. Those new racers can send me a messege at race time and if someone doesn't show up, they can take their place. If a signed up racer routinely doesn't show up and I have a racer that wants to run on a regular basis I may ask them to withdraw from the series.

Still need a number for Lowrider.

Last edited by StalkerStang on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorta05 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Might want to consider an alternate list. I can't remember the last time everyone showed up...
Sorta05
Sorta05

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:26 pm

I seriously doubt I can make Race 1 (couldn't get work schedule changed that quick...), so that might be one extra spot right there if someone wanted to try the series out.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on ze bass Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:32 pm

show up for qualifying, if ya make it in the 16 spots your in. If not... well there ya go Razz
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge of Nerd Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Hey Stalker. After last night's testing, I was really liked the 08 E92 M3. Please switch me over to that car. Can you gift me the tune? Thanks!

Edge of Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Changed your car Nerd.

Anyone else that wants to make last minute changes needs to do them before tomorrow. LMK so I can update.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next