Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMROC II, Week Duex

4 posters

Go down

FMROC II, Week Duex Empty FMROC II, Week Duex

Post  Simcik Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:11 am

Yep, goin' all late 80's on ya....

FMROC is back tomorrow night for Races 3 & 4. We want everyone there! We had a great race last week, and I'm sure this week will be even better. For Race 3, we're headed to Motegi. Stalker is looking to hang on to his momentum from Infineon, and Simcik is hoping to redeem himself for smacking the wall here in Season I. Will someone else step up this week and take the win from both of them? Perhaps Squid will pry himself away from Halo, and ruin everyone's hopes. Unless Tux skips out on iRacing to join the fray and shows us all why he's the reigning FMROC Champion.

And for Race 4, it's off to Tsukuba. Affectionately known to Rolex racers as the "Martinsville of Forza," the tight track will surely provide plenty of excitement as racers beat and bang on each other for position. With the Stealth's unique tendencies, who will be able to hang on the longest and come out with a victory? We'll find out tomorrow night!

See you all there!
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FMROC II, Week Duex Empty Re: FMROC II, Week Duex

Post  Remaggib Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:38 am

Sounds like it'll be a fun night! It's our 7 year anniversary so I think my wife may want to spend time with me. Call it a hunch.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:34 pm

She going to give you your balls back at some point Rem? At least long enough to remember you had them?
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:40 am

lol! Congrats Rem! You two are setting an example for the masses as to how it's supposed to be. My wife and I just had our sixth. Way to promote family.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 am

Stalker, Wisconsin is a 50/50 state, so at best I get 1 in the divorce.

Tux, thank you and congrats on 6!

They say the first 5 are the hardest. We got married in '05. I was hospitalized in late '08 with pneumonia, they were surprised I walked in, much less was conscious. My blood oxygen was mid 70s I was so bad. Then in February of '09, my wife got diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma, and we spent the rest of '09 in and out of the hospital every couple weeks, with me continuing to work almost 40 hours a week and she kept up with school. She couldn't go in other than tests, but she did all her work from home and never dropped out. After years 3 and 4 we had the hard part out of the way I think lol
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Remaggib wrote:Stalker, Wisconsin is a 50/50 state, so at best I get 1 in the divorce.

I shall call you uniball at that point....

All joking aside, congrats dude, glad your happy. Seems a lot of people are unhappy with their marriage these days, nice to see its still working for you.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down