Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forza Horizon review

+2
Avanti 63r1025
Smus
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Forza Horizon review - Page 2 Empty Re: My Forza Horizon review

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:59 am

Browsing through the cars in Horizon's list, I came across the Lancia Delta Integrale EVO. It has an available engine swap, the I4TC - Lancia Delta S4. I am very interested in the TC, as it stands for twincharged: one supercharger, one turbocharger. This setup has also recently been found on the VW 118 TSI engine.

If they're experimenting with the coding necessary for a twincharged car I'd sure love to know what's coming in Motorsport 5? Two superchargers (a la Cosby's Cobra / Stude. R5)? More twincharging options as in the Hellion Mustang kit? Yes please.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:53 pm

We need to get together and play this sometime soon.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:02 pm

One photograph containing multiple player-controlled cars isn't possible in Horizon; that needs to be changed for the next version.

This is three portrait oriented scene pictures per car (Nine 8.3 megapixel shots total). Those three pictures were brought into a program to be stitched together for a panorama. All three 'car' panoramas were layered in Photoshop and certain details were erased out of two pictures. The final result is the appearance of three cars at one scene, panorama style.
My Forza Horizon review - Page 2 2l95kdi
Gee, someone must admire modern pony cars.

I had to shoot this scene three different times from the same place (after leaving to get another car) which proves to be most difficult without the game tracking camera X,Y coordinates. I then assembled the final product with Photoshop. I was close in location between Mustang and Camaro shots. I was a lot more off during the Challenger shots. I still wanted to do this for the experience and to find out just how difficult it is. You don't want to see the large versions; they're circa 5500 pixels wide and all the ugly details show up.

This photo would look better if Playground Games would've allowed saved replays in multi-player mode. Just sayin'.

Last edited by Avanti 63r1025 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2